Chapter 3

Chapter 3𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈

Chapter 3
𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈

It took me an eight-hour flight to reach the destined place - YE academy

It took me an eight-hour flight to reach the destined place - YE academy. Although this institute has different branches the one I was accepted into took an eight-hour flight to reach.

Now I was on the bus that was taking us to the location.

Although mom and dad came to drop me off at the airport, told me they were gonna miss me, and assured me that if I put up with it just for these two years nothing will happen, it only did a little to calm my scepticism. The whole time I was just sad and crestfallen.

" Just two years, Bliss ..."

" You'll heir our law firm after that. " 

Getting into YE was always my dream. Being there, enjoying the student life, dating, doing silly things, parties that's what I had imagined, not studying with a whole different species and fighting them.

And now that I got what I want, I am still not satisfied!

Because it's not what I signed up for in the first place!

I ain't dumb. If people like Eden's and my own dad, and our faculty members who make a living out of law and politics are telling us to beware of shifters and their code of conduct then it's clear-cut, what powers the humans hold against shifters - nothing, we humans have nothing to our names when it comes to representation of our interests. The ones who are supposed to be our envoy have already bowed down and are feeding off the shifter's pieces.

But now that I've already enrolled myself into this mess, might as well follow the guidelines. Because it still offers what I long for. It's still one of the most difficult universities to get into. It will still help me reach the feet I want.

The only pre-requisite is to avoid trouble, and stay out of the shifter's path as it can get you expelled.

And as long as those canines don't come for me it's not a deal-breaker.

"Come back to reality, roomie" ......"We're here" . Eden said as she snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Finally !" I sighed outstretching my arms out and yawning.