Chapter 4

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4
𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

We all were shocked and frozen in our spots after listening to the angry, firm voice

With a wildly beating heart, I turned around, Eden's hand still on my arm pulling me inside the classroom. She definitely wanted both of us to do nothing with this whole scene. Our teacher was staring at the situation unfolding in front of him. He was a shifter. And as if dogs on command his students holding Tyler down immediately left him and stood there in an attention mode. Poor Tyler took a breath of relief.

Thank god!

I was waiting for the teacher to quickly comprehend the obvious bullying situation that was going on here and take the correct action which obviously was to punish the bad guys.

" What is going on here ?! "

" Sir, we were just showing the new student around, following through the introduction process." One of the guys spoke in the sincerest of the ways.

The teacher, ignoring him moved a few steps and went ahead to pick up the broken glasses. He knowingly looked at all of us.

...and since there was still some time left we decided to fool around. " Ryan said in order to cover up for the broken glasses.

It baffled me how he thought this nonsense could be used as an excuse. How could he even think of defending his actions with these obvious lies! I looked at our teacher hoping to see that concern and anger that this situation demanded. His eyes were focused on Tyler. And Tyler's face was wet with his own tears, the bruise on his neck which was the result of this torment was already a light purple and his hands were still tied up with his own necktie.

Even a blind person couldn't ignore this self-evident show of bullying. The tension, the mockery, and the need of asserting dominance by the wolves were too obvious to be disregarded.

" This is the third time I saw you showing the 1st year students around Alex ..."

What the hell ?!