Chapter 6

Chapter 6His presence the darkest hell

Chapter 6
His presence the darkest hell

Chapter 6His presence the darkest hell

I couldn't sleep all night. I didn't even attend today's classes saying I was sick. I even had to take some sleeping pills since I haven't had a wink of sleep. I was knocked out for a few hours now. It's almost a day since that happened.

My mind kept going back to the incidents from before. I had already reported all the clips to the concerned authorities from one of the computers from the school lab . I made sure to maintain the anonymity. They reassured that the video evidence would be taken into consideration , the matter would be seriously looked into and that my identity will be kept hidden.

But somewhere in my mind I already knew that if the shifters try they will indeed find the person who dared to give them trouble. And if that happens I don't know what I will do . I don't know what to expect, from my dad , from shifters side . I thought I was ready for this , I thought I could handle it . What the fuck was I thinking ? I ain't no damn protagonist of a criminal thriller movie. This is an actual criminal activity run by so many big and powerful names out there that I just became a part of The big dogs.

I won't lie . I am scared and regret my impulsive decisions.

Not at all because I am being selfish and only worried about myself well maybe a little bit but more than that I am perturbed about the future of those girls. I actually could've handled the situation way more maturely. I had the evidence. I could do so much more damage but in the spur of the moment I forgot to make a plan and reported it without thinking. Am I being helpful by doing this ? I mean I am cynical towards the motives of these power driven authorities . I doubt if all the trouble I've called for is even worth it ?

Aside from that , the idea of working and studying in an institute which is a ground for all these horrendous crimes is sickening.

All of these doubts and fears are running through my head , all scary thoughts about possible unfavourable outcomes are cutting their chains and invading my confidence. I am afraid.

Midway between my internal battle , Eden burst open the door with enormous force . And I flinched. My head was spinning from the pills. My throat dry and I felt a pain in the back of my head that threatens to grow into migraine. But I immediately got up from the bed.