Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Trapped in His Hell

"In my territory. " He answered.

I was just seeing him for the second time in my life and almost everything had changed. The mix of anger, betrayal, helplessness, fear was swallowing me from inside. But above that I felt let down, I felt vulnerable. This was the ultimate torture of our dysfunctional society, this was the lowest I had felt in my life. Is this what I get for not letting the fears and desire of power corrupt my soul? Opposite to me, Hales was sitting there like a king on his throne. It was his fault! All his fault! Fuck YE! Fuck the unethical society shifters created.

" What do you want? Why am I here " I asked in a low voice. I wasn't even trying to move or free myself from the deadly grip of the chains. Because the pain from these cuffs stood no chance against the gut-wrenching turmoil inside my head.

To top that off I couldn't understand why this feeling of betrayal was washing over me but it was there, very prominent. It was frustrating my already muddled mind even more.

" You're here to clean your shit !" he growled. I could tell he was getting impatient. He wanted nothing but to have his way with me. His ferociousness, his rage was devastating and I was about to burn in it. And all sorts of sirens rang in my head.

" I - I never knew Dylan was involved in this, I wanted to help...." I whispered out. I was alone, tied up, helpless in a room with a damn alpha. It wasn't only his alpha title, his power, what he could do that made me edgy but it was something else, it was him, his ill intentions for me as a person that was adding on to my trepidation and dread.

I was frightened, disturbed, insecure, and anxious. I wanted nothing more than to crawl into a hole and die. Because that would be better than whatever was going to happen now. At the end of the day, I was just a teenage girl that wanted to help other victims but ended up being the target of the criminals instead.