Chapter 12 - Umbridge's Bad Day

Dear William,

I can't believe we are almost out of here! Just a month or so and we are leaving everything behind. I am a bit sad, I will miss this place – all the memories and Quidditch games and pranks, of course.

But I think I'm ready for the next chapter of my life. Last week we sneaked out of school to see the shop one more time and we officially got the keys! It is dusty and we will have to use the Repairing Charm on a lot of things but once it's done it's going to look amazing!

Fred befriended a third-year Ravenclaw when he saw how amazing he is at drawing and asked him if he could sketch us an entrance for the shop! I am so excited to see it. Also, George and I came up with the official name:

Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes!

What do you think? It has quite a nice ring to it!

Fred protested, saying that the name doesn't mention me anywhere but after an hour of bickering – me telling him that the shop should be in their name and not mine as they did most of the work – he finally smiled and admitted that it does sound brilliant.

I can't wait to prepare the shop, to put all the products we have made over the years on the shelves. I can't wait to see the excitement on children's faces when they beg their parents to buy them something. I can't wait for Ron and Ginny to report to us how many products are there around school and how their teachers are losing it.

Speaking of teachers and losing it; it's time to pull our ultimate prank on The Pink Frog! I can't wait to see the look on hers, Filch's, and the Inquisitorial Squad's faces when they see what we have created!

I hope the students and other professors alike see that she has to get out of here and that we give them the courage to do something about it. I still don't understand why Dumbledore isn't more involved but frankly, I don't have the time to think about it.

How are you? How is everything at Gringotts? I keep thinking that we will be able to meet soon. You are always on my mind, no matter what I do.

Excited to start a new life in Diagon Alley.

Love, Theodora

"Are you done writing to your husband?" Theodora jumped in her seat when she heard Fred speaking directly in her ear.

"Oh, he's my husband now?" Theodora giggled.

Ever since the afterparty of the Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff game, Theodora gave in to all the teasing and remarks the twins made about her and Bill. She can no longer deny that it excites her and she finds it amusing. It does make her miss Bill more but Fred and George give her hope that there might be something real between them.

"Boyfriend, fiancé, husband, future father of your children," George spoke in her other ear.

"We have many names." Fred hugged Theodora from behind, while George sat down next to her.

"Okay, going a little overboard." Theodora shook her head and put her hands on her cheeks, thinking that will stop her from blushing.

"No, but all jokes aside, are you done writing to your lover? We have important business to discuss." Fred said with the most serious face Theodora has ever seen him make.

She put down her quill, folded the piece of parchment, and put it in an envelope.

"Done! What do we have to talk about?" Theodora turned in her seat to face her two best friends.

"First of all, you need to sign this." George pulled a piece of parchment out of his bag and took Theodora's quill.

"What is this?" Theodora took the paper and started reading.