Chapter 5

Lisa Pov

When I went at the restaurant that Minari texted me I saw my parents and jaewon with his parents.

Hi Lisa....... Jaewon said and I just sat down infront of him

 Jaewon said and I just sat down infront of him

What are we doing here?...... I asked them.

About you and Jaewon's marriage......Dad answered.

I already told you that I won't marry him....... I said to him

But Lisa it's already set up.......Jaewon's Dad said

It's not my problem that you arranged marriage us...... I said to him.

Lisa have some respect...... Mom said.

Oh really I didn't know that you know that word respect because all my life you never respect my decisions....... I said to her.

Baby don't say that to your parents......Jaewon said then I glared at him.

Shut your mouth up...... I said to him in a serious tone.

Why do I even went here at the first place?

Sana Pov

Me and Miyeon went to a restaurant to eat but surprisingly I saw Lisa with a five people and she looks so angry but we didn't bothered to interfere we just sat down near them.

What's your order ma'am?..... The waiter asked.

As usual...... I answered then he just smiled and left.

Come on Lisa marrying me is a good thing....... The man said to her that made me and Miyeon looked at them.

Oh Lisa is marrying someone that doesn't named Sana Minatozaki......Miyeon whispered.

For hundred times I won't be marrying you........ Lisa said to him.

That's right you're only mine Lisa.

Lisa don't ruin our family's name......The man said to her

Oh so ruining our family's name is a bad thing while ruining my life doesn't?....... Lisa asked him sarcastically.

Lisa if you won't marry Jaewon then I will sent you back to Thailand.......The woman said to her.

Then sent me back there I will be more greatful going back there than marrying a person that I don't even love ........  Lisa said then stand up.

You know what I think you guys just see me as a thing and not as a daughter....... Lisa added

The fact that you guys just know how to scold me how to make my life miserable........  Lisa said to them.

I will be leaving now because all the words that will come out from your mouths will just be nonsense for me....... Lisa said then exited the restaurant.

Oh that was awesome........ Miyeon whispered.

I will just follow her...... I said then stand up.

Eh what about the order?...... Miyeon asked.

Here's the payment....... I said then gave her the money and I followed Lisa.

I saw her entered the building so I also entered the building. When she entered my office I also entered my office.

It's still not one hour since you left and now you're here....... I said to her.

Uhm Mina can't come that's why I'm here....... Lisa said.

You're lying........ I said then sat beside her.

No I'm not......... Lisa said.

Yes you are.......... I said.

How come?....... Lisa asked.

I saw you at the restaurant........ I answered that made her quite.

You didn't told me that you're rich.......I said to her.

And you're here working for me as my secretary....... I added.

My parents is the rich one not me.......Lisa said.

Why don't you talk to them nicely?......I asked her.

They never talked to me unless it's about business........ Lisa answered.

And plus ......... Lisa said then looked at me straight in the eyes.

I know what you're doing to me when you placed your hand between my tighs...... Lisa added.

I thought she's innocent and now I'm doomed.

No I'm Sana Minatozaki.