Chapter 6

Sana Pov

Lisa is fucking getting closer to my face but why am I getting nervous like I kissed her first.

Nah I won't kiss you...... Lisa said then stand up.

Why?....... I asked her.

Like I said we're not in a relation.......Lisa answered.

What if I tell you that I like you?........ I asked her.

I'm having a problem getting into a relationship....... Lisa answered then smiled.

Is that a commitment?........ I asked her and she just nod at me.

Once you risk something to me it will be worth it....... I said to her then went closer to her.

I don't easily trust people to my heart...... Lisa said

Then trust me ........ I said to her.

If your planning to kiss me stop this isn't the right place........ Lisa said then I just smirked.

But I'm horny........ I said to her.

We're here for work Miss Minatozaki....... Lisa said.

Fine let's go home....... I said to her.

I didn't let her talk when I dragged her inside the car. Of course I need to control because our driver is here.

When we arrived at my house I immediately kissed Lisa after I closed the door.

You're too aggressive Sanachan .......Lisa said.

I badly want you right now Lisa......I said to her.

Then I will give it to you...... Lisa said then carried me a bridal style.

When we entered my room Lisa placed me to my bed then she started removing my clothes I also did the same thing to her.

Wow...... Lisa stated when she saw my naked body.

Don't be shy....... I said to her then kissed her aggressively.

She kissed me back her while her hand is squeezing my breast. I let a loud moan when she started sucking my neck.

Sanachan I guess you should enjoy this because this is my goodbye......Lisa said.

When Lisa is facing my clit I felt shy because it's my fucking first time.

Don't just stare it Li-  ahh....... I moaned when she started licking my clit.

L-Lisa...... I moaned

I w-want your fingers Lisa....... I said to her trying myself not to moan.

As you wish my Sanachan........ Lisa said then she entered two fingers inside my clit then she started moving it.

L-Lisa f-faster........ I said to her.

Ugh.

Lisa I'm near........ I moaned then after a seconds I cum.

Tss let me lead now....... I said then we changed position.

You know Lisa you're not that innocent right?....... I asked her while licking her neck.

Why did you asked?...... Lisa asked me.

Just wondering did you enjoyed the time I placed my hands between your tighs?....... I asked her.

Just start Sana....... Lisa said so I started licking her clit.

If I just have a man thing I surely get Lisa pregnant for sure.

S-Sana....... Lisa moaned.

Yes Daddy?....... I asked her.

It feels good ........ Lisa answered

Of course I'm doing it...... I said then continued licking her clit.

After an hour we decided to stop. I laid at the top of Lisa.

Sanachan......  Lisa called me.

Wae?...... I asked her.

Watashi wa anata o aishiteimasu(I love you)....... Lisa said then I looked at her ..

You know how to speak Japanese?.......I asked.

Minari taught me........ Lisa answered.

Watashi mo anata o aishiteimasmo(I love you too)....... I said then smiled.

Sanachan I will be leaving you for sure........ Lisa said

Wae? ......... I asked her.

Of course my parents will sent me back to Thailand but I'm sure I will be going to Japan because of Mina.......Lisa answered.

I understand you just make sure I'm the only person you love or I will make your life miserable........ I said to her.

I won't don't worry....... Lisa said then kissed my forehead.

Your Only Mine Lisa shi......