Chapter 18

Mina Pov

After Lisa finished her work we went to Sakura's suitor. I can feel the hesitation towards Lisa but she needs to do it.

Chaeyeon....... Lisa called her then pressed the doorbell.

The gate opened revealing Chaeyeon and her eyes widen when she saw
us.

The gate opened revealing Chaeyeon and her eyes widen when she saw us

You're Sakura's suitor right?....... Lisa asked her and she just nod at her.

Can we come inside?....... I asked her and she just nod then we entered and went inside her house.

Uhm btw why are you here?........Chaeyeon asked us.

To help you....... I answered.

Help with what?........ Chaeyeon asked.

To make Sakura your girlfriend......Lisa answered plainly.

Oh your Sakura's ex right?.......Chaeyeon asked her and Lisa just nod.

It's impossible because Sakura really loves you....... Chaeyeon said to her.

I will held a dinner and I want you to attend...... Lisa said to her.

For what?........ I asked Lisa

For the both of them and for Sakura to accept that we can't be together anymore....... Lisa answered.

When?........ Chaeyeon asked her.

The day after tomorrow....... Lisa answered.

Okay just give me your address......Chaeyeon said then Lisa gave her a paper contains our address.

I'm gonna expect you there.......Lisa said.

Be there at 8 in the evening.......Lisa added.

I'll be there....... Chaeyeon said.

We will leave now bye....... I said then me and Lisa went inside to her car.

I'm about to speak but my phone vibrated and I saw my cub texted me so I opened it.

My Cub❤️

Minari I need you and Lisa here our friends is getting wild and I can't handle them anymore. I'm currently outside our house.

Who's that?....... Lisa asked while driving.

Chaeyoung she said that our friends is getting wild and she's outside our house....... I answered.

Put your seatbelt so we can arrive there......... Lisa said then I put my seatbelt then she suddenly stepped on the gas.

L-Lisa it's not like they will gonna burn our house....... I said while my eyes are closed.

Nah I also miss Sanachan....... Lisa said.

When we arrived I saw Chaeyoung standing outside the house while we're hearing someone is screaming inside the house.

Minari come outside already...... Lisa said then opened the door for me then I went outside.

Don't drive that fast again....... I said to her.

HAHA if it's emergency I will really drive like that....... Lisa said.

So Chaeyoung what happened?......Lisa asked her.

I don't know when I came out from the bathroom they are already bickering and hitting each other a pillow........ Chaeyoung answered.

They are just hitting each other a pillow what's wrong with that?...... I asked her.

When they hit you, you will feel dizzy Minari....... Chaeyoung answered.

Let's go inside....... Lisa said.

You go first....... Chaeyoung said then we went inside the house.

When Lisa entered the house she got hit by a lot of pillow and I can say it hurts.

Wow I'm seeing birds....... Lisa said then fell good thing I immediately catched her.

OMG...... They said in unison.

I'm sorry baby...... Sana said to her.

That was a hard hit........ Chaeyoung said.

Help me to lay her there....... I said then they helped me to carry Lisa.

After a few hours Lisa finally woke up.

Oh what just happened?...... Lisa asked while holding her head.

You've been ambushed Lali.......Chaeyoung answered.

I'm really sorry baby for hitting you...... Sana said to her.

What are you guys doing?...... Lisa asked them.

We're just playing Lili...... Jennie answered.

I think that's not playing anymore......Chaeyoung  said then they glared at her.

It's not like you're not doing it to us......I said to cub.

Hehe I think it's my karma.......Chaeyoung said.