Chapter 20

Two days later......

Dinner........

No one Pov

They prepared a lot of recipes for dinner that will happen later. Sakura and Chaeyeon is already at their house.

Sakura is just watching Lisa and Sana who is cuddling right now. Chaeyeon noticed how Sakura looked at the both of them but she just shrugged it.

If I can't make you mine Lisa no one can......  Sakura said to her mind.

Uhm baby I will just help them to prepare okay?...... Sana asked Lisa.

Ne...... Lisa answered then Sana pecked her lips then went to the kitchen.

I will also help them ....... Chaeyeon said then stand up and went to the kitchen leaving Lisa and Sakura at the living room.

Lisa can you sit beside me?....... Sakura asked her.

Okay...... Lisa said then sat beside Sakura.

You're really happy to her right?......Sakura asked her as she laid her head to Lisa's lap.

I am....... Lisa answered.

You're still attractive....... Sakura said to her.

Of course I'm your ex....... Lisa said that made Sakura chuckled.

But I want you to be my wife......Sakura said but just in her mind.

Yeah right....... Sakura said.

You're also attractive nothing changed ........ Lisa said to her.

You're still gorgeous like the first time that we met....... Lisa added.

Don't talk like that Lisa I might fall for you harder....... Sakura said but just in her mind.

Baby let's eat........ Sana said then Lisa stand up.

Let's go so we can eat dinner......Lisa said to Sakura then Lisa went to the dinning table.

No one can have you except for me....... Sakura said then followed Lisa.

Sakura why are you just standing there?....... Chaeyeon asked her then Sakura grabbed the knife but Lisa didn't noticed it because she's still at the kitchen.

I'm sorry Lisa....... Sakura thought.

Sakura sit do-

Lisa didn't finished her statement when Sakura suddenly stabbed her with the knife she's holding.

Lisa!...... They shouted.

Sakura went near to Lisa and about to stab her again but Lisa hold the sharp of the knife.

Sakura what are you doing?....... Lisa asked her.

I don't want to see you with someone else Lisa...... Sakura said to her.

Sakura this isn't you...... Lisa said to her.

No I'm your girlfriend Lisa your one and only girlfriend...... Sakura said to her.

Sakura look at my eyes....... Lisa said weakly then Sakura looked at her
eyes.

You need to let go of me and be happy with Chaeyeon....... Lisa said to her weakly.

Call the police........ Mina said to them then Yeri dialed the number.

Sakura if you really love me please let me go already........ Lisa said to her.

You need to appreciate the person who is there for you and that's Chaeyeon so ple-

Lisa didn't finished her statement when she suddenly collapsed.

Lisa ......... Sana said then went near to her.

Baby wake up....... Sana said to her.

When the police arrived they arrested Sakura then they leave

Let's bring Lisa to the hospital.......Rose said then she and Joy carried Lisa to the ford.

Baby please wake up ........ Sana said to her.

When they arrived at the hospital they handed Lisa to the nurses so they can operate Lisa.

I'll call her parents...... Mina said then dialed Lisa's Dad number.

Mina...... Lisa's Dad said.

Uncle ........  Mina said.

Can I talk to Lisa we really missed her....... Lisa's Dad said.

We want to say sorry to her and tell her if we can start again as a normal family now....... Lisa's Dad added.

Uncle were here in Japan.......Mina said trying herself not to cry.

Where's Lisa? Can I talk to her then?...... Lisa's Dad said happily

Uncle Lisa is here in the hospital she got stabbed....... Mina answered.

Wait who stabbed her?...... Lisa's Dad asked her.

Her ex, Sakura...... Mina answered.

Okay we will go there we will use our private jet and text me what hospital is it...... Lisa's Dad said.

Ne uncle...... Mina said then ended the call.

Lisa please be okay you're dream will come true now..... Mina said.