Chapter 14

Sana Pov

It's been hours since we went here to Lisa's company. We're currently here to the entrance part of her company.

I'm hugging Lisa right now when suddenly a woman entered the building at first I thought she's just an employee but she went here and stand infront of me and Lisa.

Sakura why are you here?....... Mina asked her.

Sakura? That's the name of Lisa's ex the one who kissed my Lisa

I found out that my baby owned this company....... She answered.

Who?......I asked her then I pulled out from hugging Lisa.

Lisa....... She answered then sat to Lisa's lap.

Uhm there's still a space you don't need to sit to her lap....... I said to her then she stand up and looked at me.

Who are you?........ Sakura asked me.

I'm Sana Minatozaki future wife of Lalisa Manoban....... I said to her.

Tss there's no future then........Sakura said then Lisa stand up.

Then I will marry her right now......I said.

I can't even marry her because of her parents and now you will say that you will marry her right now....... Sakura said.

I already talked to her parents because I went here....... I said then Lisa looked at me with a confused expression.

Remember this I won't give up to Lisa that easily....... Sakura said then she looked at Lisa.

Bye baby....... Sakura said and pecked her lips then left.

Yah! Why are you letting her to kiss you?........ I asked her.

Eh I don't even know that she will peck my lips....... Lisa said.

Btw you really talked to my parents?...... Lisa asked me.

Ne and I told them that I will marry you....... I answered then smiled.

They didn't gave me a permission right?........ Lisa asked me.

Ne but I don't care I will still marry you....... I answered.

You're being fast Sanachan ........ Lisa said.

I'm ready to wait until you're ready........ I said to her.

Thank you....... Lisa said then we heard a fake cough so we looked at our friends.

You guys forgot that we're also here.......... Jeongyeon said.

Oh hehe our bad...... I said.

I will just go to my office for a minute......... Lisa said and we just nod at her then she left.

Sanake you still have a problem tho...... Jennie said.

What is it?....... I asked her.

Lisa's ex........ They said in unison.

Sakura will do everything to get what she want.......... Chaeyoung said.

So she's a flirt?........ I asked her.

Ask yourself unnie....... Yeri said then I glared at her.

She's isn't a flirt Sana, she's a threat........ Mina said.

So she will be a big problem?........ I asked her and she just nod at me.

Nah no one can defeat a Sana Minatozaki....... I said.

Let me remind you you're not Lisa's first kiss Sakura is her first kiss......Chaeyoung said.

So Lisa isn't not a virgin anymore when I met her?.….... I asked them.

They just kissed nothing else plus when they sleep together they will just cuddle.,,..... Mina said.

You guys are making me nervous........... I said

Nah it's not like Sakura will kill you if she won't get Lisa back to her.......Jennie said.

I'm back....... Lisa said then back hugged me.

Let's go back I want to sleep all day........ Lisa said.

Mina will ride with them and I will ride with you........ I said to her.

I don't want to......... Lisa said then clinged to Mina.

Minari will ride with me.......Lisa added.

Ne I will ride with you so let's go?........Mina asked her and Lisa just nod at her then they left.

I told you Mina is especial......Chaeyoung said then we went inside the ford.

At least Mina is her cousin if she's not I will not allow it.