Chapter 4: Rain of Lightning.

Finn POV:

"Finn, before the battle, there is something I must show you", said Jasper.

I followed him to some underground tunnels, to an area under the main battlefield, I saw this huge steel door with magic seals attached to it.

"What is this?", I ask.

"Behind this door is your father's greatest weapon, I confronted him about it but he refused to tell me what it is, I even asked Felix but even he has no idea what's hiding behind here, says Jasper.

"What could it possibly be?", I say.

"No idea but your father sealed this door using body link magic, the same magic he used to seal your memories, I don't know what's in there but what I do know is that whatever is hiding behind this door is sinister and evil", said Jasper with a serious look on his face.

"Why are you showing me this?", I ask.

"I have a bad feeling", he said.

"What do you mean?", I ask.

"I can't explain it but something isn't right here", he says to me.

I was left to ponder what was possibly behind that door as he gave me 2 rubber pills in my fight against Kieran. At my current level, I'm only able to swallow 2 pills, if I consume me than 2, my magic core would be damaged.

.......

The students gathered to watch the fight as Kieran and I step onto the battlefield.

"How was your search for the rubber pills?", he laughed.

"Well actually, Jasper was able to make more", I say as he stopped laughing.

"You're bluffing", he said as I pull out a pill.

2 pills, that gives me 12 minutes to beat him. I'll consume one now and the other later. That's if I last that long. I swallowed the pill as the bell rang.

"Match begin!", yelled Felix.

....

Kieran used his ability to travel at light speed, appeared right in front of me, hitting me with a devastating right fist, the rubber negated the lightning but the force of his hand sent me flying, without his lighting, he's still a powerhouse.

~Zap cannon~ yelled Kieran as he shot a ball of lightning towards me.

His attack bouned right of me and shot up into the sky as he snickered.

"Missed me", I say midair.

"Did I?", he said as the zap cannon exploded behind me.

The force sent me flying straight towards him at extreme speed as he kicked me right in the gut, blood spewed out my mouth as I yell in pain.

"Finn!", screamed Dylan with tears in his eyes.

...

"The gap in our power is a hundredfold", said Kieran.

"I will defeat you", I say standing up.

~ Water Shock~ I yell as a blast of water flew to him at full speed.

Lightning then came out of his fists as he knocked my water away.

"His lightning fried my water", I say.

"Come, fake prince", he said.

He's right, our power levels are completely different.

I then ran towards him with a flurry of water attacks but he was able to block every attack with his care fists, he wasn't even using magic, I'm way out of my league here. I can't attack with the rubber and he fries my water.