Chapter 22: The Love of a Parent.

~Finn POV~

"Live", commanded my mother as she fell to the ground.

Tears then fell from my eyes as a flashback hit me, last week when the forbidden spell was cast on me, someone whispered, 'live', into my ear, that was you, wasn't it? Mother?

"That's right", said a voice behind me.

I turned around as a tear fell from my eyes.

"Mother", I say to her as she smiled.

"This was the day I died, the person you saw in the current time, is my spirit, I've been long dead, Finn", she said to me as my eyes widen in shock.

.......

"You're dead?", I say in shock as the prison disappeared. 

I then turn around to see my mother's lifeless body laying on the ground as my father's eyes widen in shock. Little Finn screamed in pain as the other magic core started forming inside his body.

"You're too late, this boy will now die, I have many backup plans at my disposal for any possible scenario, I have won humans", said Osirus and my father rushed to my side. 

"Finn!", he screamed as little Finn yelled in pain. 

"Another magic core is forming inside this child's body", said Aion as she appeared.

"Aion, freeze his time", commanded my father.

"I've already tried, at this time his magic power is over 1000%, that's ten times stronger than my magic power, so it's not working", said Aion.

"No way, what can I do?", said my father in tears. 

"The Forbidden spell #2, its the only spell that can over-power 1000% magic power", said Aion as my father's eyes widened. 

Forbidden spell #2? What is it?

~I transfer the authority of the demon seal to Finn Aslan~ said my father as a seal appeared on little Finn's body. 

"Good, everything is going according to plan", said Osirus as he snickered.

~Forbidden Magic #2 - Pale Death Seal - said my father as black magic surrounded my father and little Finn. 

"Don't worry my son, I will protect you, one day, I hope you understand the love of a parent", said my father as he yelled out in pain. 

"What's going on what is the Pale Death Seal?", I ask as Aion and I watched on. 

"The Pale Death is a sensitive type of magic, it's used to remove an item from the body, the death seal appears on your father's body as he carefully seals one of your magic cores, it was used in the olden days to seal opponents magic core, it's a sacrificial and desperate move, for just like the other forbidden spells, this also takes a huge price", said Aion.

"What's the price of this spell?", I ask as my father fell to the ground.

"It takes the user's life", said Aion.

"No way, then how is he alive in my time?", I ask. 

"And there it is, the plan is complete", said Osirus. 

"This was your plan all along!", yelled Melusine. 

"This all went according to plan", said Osirus as he walked towards my father's body. 

"I thought I lost my memories because I used a forbidden spell but it was you who sealed it Aion", I say to Aion as she gulped.

Everything I thought I knew was a lie.