Chapter 27 - Arise

Authors Note, Quick Summary:// There was a name error in the previous chapter, the person who was impaled and died was Eve, Callie is alive and she was the one who escaped to get Phillip and Nicholas, Castion is still very much dead. Everyone in Finn's village was slaughtered and now Osirus has cast the Forbidden Spell 0, a barrier trapping Finn and Nicholas within the barrier, the only way the barrier will dispel is if one of them kills the other, Phillip is enraged and promises to kill Finn's lover Tristan if Finn kills Nicholas.  

~Finn POV~

"If you kill my love, then I will kill yours", said Phillip in tears as he held his blade to Tristan's neck. 

"Tristan!", I yell as Tristan tried to break free but Phillip was too strong.

"My love, don't do this!", screamed Nicholas trying to calm Phillip.

"Such is humans, they would betray their own comrade in hands to save their lovers, I'll never understand how human emotions work", said Osirus as he shakes his head. 

.......

"This is a fucked up situation", I say in tears.

"Finn, we have 3 more minutes until the spell kills us both.", said Nicholas as his magic power rose. 

"You really are going to fight?", I asked as a tear fell from his eyes. 

"Finn, this is the only way", said Nicholas as he took a deep breath.

I stand no chance against Nicholas, right now I can't use magic now because I can only use my new magic by touching someone and copying their magic ability.

"Finn", yelled Tristan with tears in his eyes. 

"Tristan", I say as my teeth clattered.

I'm so scared, father, what do I do? 

~Earth Magic- Bind - said Nicholas as his earth magic immobilized me. 

"Please, live", whispered Tristan as I scream in pain, trying to break out of Nicholas' magic but I failed.

"Stop it, Finn, you cannot break out of this spell, you're only hurting yourself", said Nicholas as blood dripped from my hands.

"I will not give up, not until the bitter end", I say in pain.

~Earth Magic - Bear Claw~ said Nicholas as a massive claw pierced his chest as I stare in disbelief. 

"Live", said Nicholas as he smiled as his body hit the floor.

"Nicholas!", screamed Phillip at the top of his lungs. 

"What.... what the hell did you do!", I scream as Nicholas coughed up blood.

"With this, the barrier is broken", said Nicholas weakly as he touched my face. 

"Why did you do that", I say in tears as the barrier cracked. 

"You were my very first friend", he whispered as my entire world went dark. 

At the moment I forgot to breathe, what was even worse was that Phillip did say if Nicholas dies then...

I slowly turn around as I see Tristan's body drop to the floor as Phillip's sword dripped of fresh blood. 

"Trist...", I say as Phillip stabbed him again as the barrier fell. 

The look on Phillip's face that day, was something that would haunt me for many years to come, the look of pure hate and rage, his veins popped out as an intense magic power filled the air, this was it, Phillip has reached his breaking point, now all that's left is a strike to kill, he's ready to kill me, maybe I deserve to die, I let all my friends, my people, my father die, this world is too morbid and this life is far too sad. 

As Phillips's magic power rose, the entire atmosphere froze in fear, it was like gravity itself was shuddering in fear of Phillip. 

"Phillip I....", I say to him with tears in my eyes. 

"Shut your mouth, the time for talk is over", said Phillip as he picked up his blade.

"I'm so sorry... Nicholas was...", I say as heavy tears poured from my eyes.

"Don't you dare speak his name!", screamed Phillip as he swung his sword with full force. 

"I'm sorry", I cry.

~Diamond Shield~ said Jasper as he suddenly appeared and attempted to block Phillip's attack. 

The shield then shattered as Phillip cut Jasper.

"Jasper!", I yell.

"No way, he broke the most unbreakable thing on earth with just one strike", said Jasper in shock.

"You stand in my way as well?", said Phillip as his magic power continued to rise.

"Well well, this is an interesting development, seems this boy's magic power is similar to my current magic power, that's incredible, you boy may be the strongest human on earth", said Osirus as he applauded Phillip.

"Shut up demon, right after I kill these two, I coming down to hell and slaughtering every last one of you", said Phillip.

"You and what army boy?", laughed Osirus. 

....

"Finn, did you do it?", whispered Jasper as blood dripped from his chest.

"They killed them all, all the villagers, Eve, Castion, Tristan, and Nicholas are all dead", I say crying as he slapped me hard across the face.

"Phillip severed one of my nerves, the nerve that connects to my magic core, meaning at this very moment I'm unable to use magic so snap out of it Finn, did you do it? Did you touch Osirus?", asked Jasper. 

"Yes I did but I felt no magic power coming from him, nothing happened", I say to him. 

"Just as I suspected!", said Jasper as he smiled.

"What are you getting on about?", I ask as Phillip geared up for the killing blow.

"Osirus is a necromancer, that's why he was able to bring Stannis, Matthew, and Dylan back from the dead, Finn, you must use the Dominator's Touch right now, say the magic words and the spell will trigger! I told you earlier what the words are!", said Jasper as Phillip swung his sword.

~Arise~ I scream as magic power radiated from my body. 

The ground then lifted, knocking Phillp's balance as he fell to the ground as his eyes widen in pure shock.

"Your magic, the dominators touch completely copies your opponents magic and abilities, the last person you touched was the demon Osirus when he slapped you earlier", said Jasper out of breath as someone cast a healing spell that radiated throughout the battlefield.

"Are you okay Finn?", she says as she extended her hand to me.

"No way, Eve", I say in shock as she smiled.

~Earth Magic - BIND - said Nicholas, tying up Phillip.

"My love", said Phillip.

"Phillip", said Nicholas as he approached Phillip.

"Finn", said Tristan as he hugged me from behind.

"Tristan", I say with tears in my eyes as he hugged me tighter. 

............

To be continued in Chapter 28