Chapter 18: The Prince's of Trinitaria

~Finn POV~

~Finn POV~

"Prince Tristan Oberon!", I say in shock.

"You weren't supposed to know that", said Tristan.

"You are the prince!", I say.

"Nevermind that, what are you planning on doing with us?", said Tristan.

"What do you mean never mind that", I say still in shock.

"Oh look, I have a fanboy", sighed Tristan.

"My father is going to kill you Finn but Tristan will live", said Nicholas.

"No way", I say as sighed.

"I ask again, what are you planning on doing with us?", said Tristan.

"I'm going to free you", he said as he gives Tristan his sword back.

"Why?", I say in shock.

"Because we are not our fathers", said Nicholas as he put his hand on my shoulder.

Nicholas had such a warm aura.

"Finn, you don't remember me", said Nicholas.

"He doesn't?", asked Tristan.

"My memories were taken from me", I say.

"Your father did tell me he sealed your memories, you know the truth of what happened", said Tristan.

"And I can't remember, my teacher and I tried everything to gain back those lost memories but to no avail", I say.

I then remember Jasper, my teacher, the man whom I trusted with my life, he too betrayed me.

"What exactly happened?", asked Nicholas.

"Some of my memories were sealed by a spirit called Aion, my father possesses spirit magic, he's able to summon powerful spirits. Aion is the god of time and space, the only way to regain my lost memories is Aion dispelling the magic she put on me or my father dying", I explain.

"Your memories of the past 5 years have been wiped from your memory", says Nicholas with a sad look on his face.

"You know him, don't you Nicholas?", asked Tristan.

"Our fathers were best friends, Finn and I used to spend a lot of time together, we trained together and became close friends but your memory of that had been wiped now.", said Nicholas.

"I promise, I will remember you one day but for now, we have to get out of here", I say to him.

"There's an underground passage, if you take it, it'll lead you to the outskirts of our village, I'll take you there", he said to me.

"Why are you helping us?", asked Tristan.

"Him, I'm helping him", said Nicholas as he pointed to me.