Chapter 19: The Black and White Knights

~Finn PoV~

"And it is today, that we execute these two mages", said King Oberon as the crowd cheered.

Two mages?

I then notice them as my body froze.

"Elite mages Calliope Febris and Evelina Lavina, two of the fake prince's elite guards, and now they will be executed and burned!", he laughed as a flame user appeared.

...

"No!", I screamed as all eyes fell on me.

"You dumbass", said Tristan as he threw me off his shoulder.

......

"Tristan!", said King Oberon.

"No way, it's him, Finn Aslan", said a guard in shock.

"Good job son, you captured the fake prince, bring him on stage, with his execution, we can finally be at peace", said King Oberon as he laughed. 

Tristan then took me up to King Oberon as I try to fight back and failed. 

"Eve, Callie, what are you doing here!", I yell.

"The spell you used, transported both of us here, I couldn't save Kieran in time, if I had healed him, he would be alive right now!", cried Eve.

"No way, it's my fault", I say as my mouth stuttered.

"You did well my son, tie up the fake prince", said King Oberon. 

They sealed my magic power as they put me beside Eve and Callie.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry", I say to Eve and Callie.

"It's okay, I hope we meet again in another life Finn", cried Eve as a knight stabbed her in the abdomen.

"Now watch as the wench bleeds out slowly", said King Oberon.

"Eve!", I scream.

I then look at Tristan who gritted his teeth, he stood in front of me as he looked me dead in the eyes.

"You fucking bastard! I will kill you!", I say to him as he wore a sad expression on his face. 

"Thank you for being my friend Finn, if I could, I would it all over again", smiled Callie as another knight stabbed her.

"Callie!", I scream and cry.

They were slowly dying and there was nothing I could do! 

"Your turn fake prince", said King Oberon.

"Fuck you, you demon", I say gritting my teeth as Tristan slapped me across the face.

"Shut up", said Tristan.

"You dare touch me with your filthy hands!", said King Oberon enraged.

The crowd looked on as they cheered, I will kill every last one of you people!

"Cut off his head!", commanded the King.

As the man came towards me I fight him off but I couldn't, he swung the giant ax at my neck as the bells go off.

"An enemy attack!", yelled King Matthew Oberon. 

"My king! Intruders have invaded Erstonia!", yelled a man.

"Kill them all. Don't let them reach the capital!", yelled the King.

What's going on? Who invaded?

I then saw a huge explosion in the distance.

"Who is it?", asked King Oberon.

"Sir, judging by the flags they're dawning it's the White Knights of the Gale.", says a guard.

"So they've finally come huh? Slaughter them all", said King Oberon. 

"Sir, the Black Knights of the Terra have also appeared!", said another knight.

"No, we have to go to the front lines immediately, summon Ezekiel Aslan at once! Fend them off", yelled King Oberon as he ran off.

Tristan stood on stage as he looked me in the eyes.

"You had to make a scene, I told you to be quiet didn't I?", he sighs.

"What's going on?", I ask. 

"The rebellion has begun, The White Knights of the Gale and the Black Knights of the Terra, King Phillip Jareth, and Prince Nicholas Cleon has come to your aid, if Nicholas is here, it must mean that he defeated his father and now the new King", says Tristan. 

"They've come to my aid?", I say in shock. 

A guard then swung his sword at me as Tristan knocked him away.

"My prince, what are you doing?", asked the guard in shock.

"As I said, the rebellion has begun", said Tristan. 

"The prince! The Prince has just committed treason! Get him!", screamed the guard as the crowd scattered. 

Tristian then undid the magic sealing stone as he freed me.

"What are you doing?", I ask. 

"I'll explain later, go to your friends, they're on death's door", said Tristan as the guards attacked him. 

I run over to Callie and Eve as they bled, I need a healer but Eve wouldn't wake up. She was knocked out cold, they're both losing a lot of blood. Someone, anyone, please save them! I scream.

Everything then froze as the screaming became silent, a huge barrier then covered the stage. 

"Time has stopped", says Tristan.

"Tristan, you know this magic!", I say.

"It's his magic, Ezekiel Aslan", said Tristan as my father, mother and Jasper appeared. 

"What now", I say on guard. 

Melusine and another spirit then appeared.

"Melusine", I say.

"Finn, this is Aion", she says.

"Aion, you mean the spirit who sealed my memories?", I say. 

"We don't have much time", said my father.

~Summoning magic - Chiron the medical spirit.

A centaur spirit then appeared. 

"Chiron is the spirit of the medicinal arts, he can heal and cure Evelina and Calliope", said Jasper.

"What the hell is going on!", I scream. 

"Kieran is currently with King Phillip and King Nicholas, your spell sent him to King Phillip territory, you saved his life Finn", says Jasper.

"Kieran is alive?", I say with tears in my eyes,

"Are you ready Finn?", asked Jasper.

"Ready for what?", I ask.

"Ready for me to restore your memories", said Aion as I stare in shock.

.....

To be continued in Chapter 20: Restoration