chapter 1.

Hayden pov

Hayden pov.

I walk through Camp Half-blood with a pile of medical supplies for the infirmary in my arms

Mr. Chiron told me we have a new arrival but he's been in the infirmary for a few days and that i should try make friends with him. I don't really have any friends. I'm the son of Harpocrates, the god of silence, secrets and confidentiality. Chiron says that's probably why I'm so quiet.

I wieve between the groups of trainies and mentors with the moumtain of bandages, rags and medicine.

"Sorry, excuse me. I'm sorry" I mutter as People point at me and deliberately make it harder for me to get through.

I finally reach the Infirmary tent and clumsily miss the first step inside. I luckily catch myself and walk to the closest nurse.

she sighs when she sees me with my hair covering one eye and my hands barley holding onto the materials in my hands.

"why can't they send someone a little more coordinated." she whispers and takes the pile from me. she walks away without another word and leaves me in silence.

i stretch out my stuff arms from carrying the supplies for so long and look around the infirmary.

a few Demigods were placed around the tent with minor injuries. like cuts from sword fighting or black eyes from fist fighting. but there was a boy I've never seen before, around my age, asleep on one of the beds.

I wonder if he's the new boy. he was wearing some plain jeans and a blue washed out printed t-shirt. he had brown hair and a strongly defined jaw. I couldn't help but look at him in awe. he was georgouse.

he stirs awake slowly and sits up. I move behind one of the tree trunks holding the tent up so he dosent see me.

he wipes the sleep from his eyes and tries to wake himself up. I see his Protector, Grover, the satyr walk up to the bed with a soft smile.

"Perce, I'm sure glad you're alive." he says making 'Perce' open his eyes fully and move up the bed. as he moves he holds his shoulder in pain but moves through it. Once he's situated he takes in his surroundings. he looks around confused.