Chapter 6

{Hotch's POV}
Everyone but Prentiss is asleep. We sit in silence for a few minutes before she gets up and goes to the bathroom. I sit in my seat debating if I should tell her I'm in love with her. I finally decide to tell her so I go to the bathroom and knock on the door. When she opens it I kiss her. She pulls away. "Why did you kiss me?" She asks. "I'm in love with you." I answer. "Oh well in that case" she says then pulls me down by my tie and kisses me. I kiss back then I put my hand through her raven hair and she puts her hand though my hair and deepens the kiss. We pull away because we when need air. "I'm in love with you too, Aaron." She says. "So what are we gonna do?" I ask. " What do you mean?" She asks. "Emily, I'm your boss." I answer. "So we just have to make sure no one finds out." She says. "Ok." I say and kiss her again this time more passionately. We pull away when a voice says "Finally." It was JJ.

{Prentiss' POV}
I was washing my hands when I hear someone knock on the bathroom door so I open it and Hotch is in the doorway. Before I can say anything his lips touch mine. I pull away and ask "Why did you kiss me?" "I'm in love with you." He answers. "Oh well in that case" I say as I pull him by his tie down to me so I can kiss him. He kisses me back then he puts his hand through my hair and I put my hand through his soft, brown hair and deepen the kiss. We both pull away because we can't breath. I say "I'm in love with you too, Aaron." "So what are we gonna do?" He asks. "What do you mean?" I ask confused. Emily, I'm your boss." He says. "So we just have to make sure no one finds out." I say. "Ok." He says then he kissed me again. I kiss back. This kiss was more passionate. We pull away when we hear JJ say "Finally." Me, Hotch, and JJ sat back down. I sat beside JJ and Hotch sat back were he was sitting before. "Jage you can't tell anyone. He is my boss. It's against the rules. We could get fired." I say as soon as we sit down. "Em relax. I won't tell anyone." She says. "Thank you." I say and go sit beside Aaron." Soon JJ goes back to sleep on Reid's shoulder. Not long after that Hotch falls asleep then I fall asleep on his shoulder. We wake up when we hear the pilot tell us we were about to land.

{Morgan's POV}
We all wake up when the pilot tells us we're landing. JJ is asleep on Reid which is normal but Prentiss is asleep on Hotch's shoulder which was definitely unusual. I ignored it because she most likely just fell asleep and moved till she found something that reminded her of a pillow.

{Reid's POV}
I wake up and JJ has her head on my shoulder. I wanna lean down and kiss her but she's out of my league so she probably doesn't like me. We get off of the plane and go inside. When we get there Hotch tells us to go home and get some sleep. We do.

{Rossi's POV}
Hotch tells us to go home and sleep so we all go home. I go home and text Alex Blake. She is someone that used to be in the BAU. I like her but I don't know how to tell her.

{Garcia's POV}
Everyone gets here and I greet them at the elevators. I see Derek so I wake over to him and hug him. I want to tell him that I like him but I doubt he likes me. "It's Sunday so wanna have movie night?" He asks. "Yea. My place or your place?" I ask. "We had movie night at my house last so your place. Plus I'm out of popcorn." He says. We go to my house and we watch a movie and when it is over I go to my room and Derek lays on the couch. "Hot stuff, you can come sleep in here with me if you want." I say. "Ok baby girl. I'm coming." He says as he gets off of the couch. We lay there next to each other and out of no where he kisses me. I kiss back and he takes my shirt off and I take his off then the doorbell rings. "Are you expecting anyone?" He asks. "No." I answer. We put our shirts back on and Derek grabs his gun and answers the door. It's Rossi. "Hey Rossi. What's up." I ask. "I tried calling you to tell you we are all going out to get drinks but I couldn't get up with you so I got worried." He says. "Oh sorry we were watching a movie so we turned out phones off." Derek answers. "Oh ok. Well do y'all wanna join?" He asks. "Yea. Sounds like fun." Derek answers. "I'm gonna go get ready first. Where are we going?" I ask. "We're going to the club we always go to." Rossi says. "Ok. We'll meet y'all there." Derek says. Rossi leaves and me and Derek get ready. "Hey Derek?" I ask. "Yea." He answers. "The kiss. What was that about?" I ask. "Baby girl, I'm in love with you. I have been since the first day we met." He answers. "Really?" I ask. "Yes baby girl. You kissed back so what was that about?" He asks as he smirks. "Hot stuff, of course I'm in love with you. Anyone who isn't is crazy. I'm surprised you didn't know because you're a profiler." I answer. "So we're dating?" I ask. "If you want to then yes." He answers. "Of course I wanna date you. So yes we're dating." I say with a huge smile on my face. I walk out of the bathroom in a black dress Derek loves because he says it hugs all my curves just right and a pair of pink heels. Derek has a suit on and dress shoes. "Wow you look beautiful baby girl." He says. "Aw thanks sugar. You look handsome." I say. We walk out and get in Derek's car and go to the club we always get drinks at. When we get there everyone is there.