Chapter 12/Epilogue

*5 Years Later*
{Hotch's POV}
Emily and I have been married for 4 years and 11 months. We have 3 great kids. The oldest is Jack. He's 14 He isn't actually Emily's kid, he's mine and Hailey's but Emily is his stepmom and he loves her. The middle child is Maria, she's 6. The youngest child is Lilly, she's 2 weeks old. She adorable. Maria has her mom's raven hair but Lilly has my, as Emily put it, "soft beautiful brown hair". The team hasn't changed much. I'm still the unit chief and the team members are me, Emily, JJ, Reid, Rossi, Garcia, and Morgan.

{JJ's POV}
In 2 weeks it will mark the 5 year anniversary of mine and Spence's marriage. We have 5 wonderful kids. Henry is the oldest. Spence I his stepdad. Will is his dad. Will died a year ago. Henry is 13. The second oldest is his sister McKayla. She's 10. She got my hair and eyes. Our twins are 4. James and Bella. Bella got my eyes and hair while James got his dad's eyes and hair. Our youngest is Parker. He's 2. He got my eyes and his dad's hair. All the kid me and Spence had together all got Spence's smarts. They all learned how to read by age 1. Henry picked up smarts to and is in 10th grade even though he is supposed to be in 8th.

{Rossi's POV}
Not much has changed in my life the only difference is me and Alex have been married for 3 years.

{Garcia's POV}
Me and Derek have been married for a year and a half. We have 2 kids. A boy and a girl. Their names are Alyssa and Tristan. They are 1 month old. Alyssa and Tristan both go my blonde hair. They were born with a head full of hair.

A/N - I'm ending this one because I'm getting very bored with it. I'm going to be publishing another story soon. I honestly hated the way this story turned out. Thanks for reading and thanks for the support.