Chapter 8

{Prentiss' POV}
Me and Aaron were both drunk so we called separate cabs so no one would find out we were dating. We both went to my house and as soon as we walked through the door Aaron closed it behind him and we immideatly started kissing. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck then he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist us never losing lip contact. He walks to my room and put me down on my bed and climbs on the bed crawling over me. He then starts kissing my neck and I move my head the other way so he can get better access. He stops kissing my neck and starts unbottoning my shirt and I pull his suit jacket off then start unbottoning his under-shirt. I lean up so he can pull my shirt off then I pull his under-shirt off. He starts kissing my neck again and he kisses down my neck to my chest. He quickly finds a place that makes me moan. When he finds it he sucks it making a hickey and making me moan louder. When he makes the hickey he gets up and takes my pants off. I then get up and take his pants off. You can guess what happens next.

{Hotch's POV}
I wake up when Emily's alarm clock goes off. When it goes off we both wake up completely naked and no memory of what happened last night. When she wakes up she says in her groggy morning voice, which is so damn sexy, "What happened last night?" I reply with "I don't know but we're naked and you have a hickey so I'm assuming we slept together." "Damn it." She says fully awake now. "What?" I ask. "Did you really have to give me a hickey?" She says playfully as she hits me with a pillow. "I was drunk. You can't really blame me for it." I say playfully back. "Wow. Did Aaron Hotchner just smile?" She says with a huge smile on her face. "Yes I smile. Get over it." I say and we both laugh. "I love your laugh. It's almost as beautiful as you." I say. "I love you Aaron." She says. "I love you too Emily." I say and kiss her. "We should probably get ready for work." She says. "Yea. I guess we should." I say. She covers herself with the bedsheet and looks around for her clothes. I found her shirt. I pick it up, covering myself with the bedsheet as well, and hand her her shirt. "Thanks." She says. "You're welcome." I say as she pulls her panties and bra on under the bedsheet. When she gets them on she gets up with her pantsuit she had on the day before and walks to the bathroom. While she's in the bathroom getting ready, I get up and walk to my drawer and pick out a pair of underwear, a suit, and a tie. I put it on. As I'm tieing my tie Emily walks out of the bathroom and looks out of the window. "I think we left our cars at the bar." She says. "Most likely. We'll have to call a taxi to go pick them up." I say. "Yea and I need to go home and get ready." She says. I walk over to her, kiss her, then go into the bathroom to finish getting ready. When I finish getting ready we call a taxi and go to the club. When we get there we run into Penelope and Derek. We talk for a minute then get in our cars and leave. I go to work and Emily goes to her house.

{Garcia's POV}
The alarm clock goes off and me and Derek wake up on my couch cuddled up to each other, fully clothed, thank goodness. Derek gets ready with the clothes he left here. I get ready and we call a cab to get our cars from the club parking lot. When we get there we bump into Em and Hotch. Emily has a hickey on her neck and she is still in the clothes she was wearing yesterday so I assume she met someone last night. I don't remember a lot that happened last night. We all talk for a minute then get in our cars and go to work. I get in my car and drive and after a few minutes I call Emily and ask her who she was with last night. She told me she didn't remember which really didn't surprise me. I don't think anyone remembers what happened last night. When I get to work Derek and Hotch are here but no one else is. We all had a hangover so Hotch sent us home and gave us the day off.

{Morgan's POV}
Hotch gave us all the day off so I went home and took a nap. I woke up 3 hours later and ordered some pizza. While I was eating Penelope called me. "Hey baby girl. What's up?" I say answering the phone. "Hey hot stuff. I just called to check on you. Are you ok?" She replies. "I'm ok sweetness. Are you?" I ask. "Yes sugar I'm ok. Got a headache and it hurts like a bitch but I'm ok. I took some aspirin so maybe that'll help." She replies. We talk for a little while then wesay goodbye and hang up. I finish eating. I sit around all day not doing much because I still have a headache.

{JJ's POV}
I wake up to an alarm clock. When I wake up there is someone in my bed. That's not normal because Will moved out but then I realize I'm not in my bed. I look over and Spence is laying next to me. We realize we're naked and look at each other. Spence looks at me and says "JJ I'm so sorry. I know your with Will and I know you probably feel terri-" I cut him off by saying "Spence it's ok. Will filed for divorce a few days ago." "Oh. I'm sorry. I know you loved him." He says. "But I didn't love him and he knew that somehow. Spence I love you." I say. "Wait, what?" He says really confused. "Spence I'm not in love with Will anymore. I'm in love with you." I say.

{Reid's POV}
"Spence I'm not in love with Will anymore. Im in love with you." When JJ says this, it feels like a weight had been lifted off of me knowing the person I've been in love with for years is in love with me too. I don't say anything instead I kiss her. She kisses back. I move one of my hand to her soft blonde hair and she moves one of her hands to my hair. It deepens the kiss and it grows more passionate by the second. We pull away breathless. I say "JJ I'm in love with you too. I have been for years." Me and JJ are now a couple but we decide not to tell the team since it's against the rules.

{Rossi's POV}
My phone goes off, waking me up, signaling I just got a text. I reach on my nightstand to grab my phone when I hear someone groan from beside me. I look over and see Alex Blake laying next to me and realize we both have no clothes on. When she wakes up she looks as confused as me. "Do you remember anything that happened last night?" I ask her. "You called me and asked me to come over. You were drunk but we still decided to drink. After about my 3rd glass of wine I don't remember anything." She replies. Then she adds "But the fact that our clothes are scattered everywhere and we're both naked tells me we made some bad choices." She gets up with the bedsheet covering her to get her clothes when I say "Hey Alex... There's something I've been meaning to tell you... Um... You're very attractive and kind and caring and I would love to take you to dinner some time." "I would love that!!" She replies. We get dressed in a hurry because I notice I'm late for work then I look at my phone to see a text from Hotch saying we all have the day off. That's a relief. I go to the kitchen and make breakfast. Me and Alex eat then she leaves. Alex isn't on the team anymore so technically our relationship isn't against the rules.