Chapter 7

{Prentiss' POV}
Aaron came over because we decided to drink a little bit and watch a movie or something. When Aaron got to my house I realized I was out of alcohol so we decided to go out so we invited the team. I called JJ and Garcia. Aaron called Rossi, Morgan, and Reid. Garcia and Morgan wouldn't answer so we got worried. Aaron called Rossi again and asked if he would go check on them. Me and Aaron got ready. I put on a knee high red dress with an x on my stomach that shows a little bit of my stomach. I also put on some red lipstick, a peach colored eye shadow, mascara, and eyeliner. I also curled my hair. I walk out of the bathroom to find Aaron in his normal tuxedo and dress shoes. Even though he wears it all the time he still looks amazing in it. When I walked out of the bathroom Aaron said "Em, you look stunning!" Then he kissed me and walked into the bathroom to brush his hair. While he was brushing his hair I put on my black heels. When he walked out of the bathroom I said "Ready to go?" "Yep." He answered. "Ok let's go." I replied. We left and went to the club we always go to. We were the first ones there so me and Aaron went to the bar to get drinks.

{Hotch's POV}
When we got to the club me and Emily walked over to the bar and ordered drinks We finish our drinks and order another round. After a few minutes Reid walks in and finds me and Emily at the bar and ordered a water.

{Reid's POV}
When I get to the club Prentiss and Hotch is already here at the bar. I walk up to them and sit next to Hotch and order a water. "Oh come on Reid get a bod a half drank martini. "Prentiss no offense but you're a little tipsy. I don't think I trust you making decisions for me right now." I say. "Emily you might wanna slow down." Hotch says. I didn't notice he called her Emily instead of Prentiss at first and I don't think he noticed it either. After Hayley's death Emily and him got really close and soon became best friends so it was probably just because they're really close friends. "You know Reid, Emily is right. We're at a bar. Usually people come to a bar to drink." Hotch says. I order a drink and a few minutes later JJ gets drunk.

{JJ's POV}
When I get to the club Hotch, Em, and Spence is here. I haven't told anyone but Will moved out and when I got home today the divorce papers were in my mailbox. I was signing them when Emily called me to invite me here. When I get here I see Spence in a tuxedo. I'm in a blue strapless dress with a long trail in the back and blue heels. Also I straightened my hair, put on pink eye shadow, red lipstick, mascara, and eyeliner. When I walked up to the bar Spence asked me to dance. I told him yes because I've been in love with him for years but I haven't told him. We danced to a couple songs then we went back to the bar and Spence finished finished his drink and I ordered a drink.  By the time Rossi showed up we were all drunk.

{Rossi's POV}
When I got to the club and found Reid, JJ, Hotch, and Prentiss they were all drunk. I ordered a drink. Morgan and Garcia got here about half an hour later. I as drunk as week by the time they got here.

{Garcia's POV}
When we get to the club everyone is here and everyone is drunk except me and Derek. We walk over to them and order drinks and soon everyone including me and Derek are drunk.

{Morgan's POV}
Penelope went to the bathroom and a woman walked up to me and asked me to dance. I told her no I was here with my girlfriend. Luckily none of the team heard me but even if they did they wouldn't have remembered. She just scoffed and walked off. I turned back around and finished my drink. We all got taxis and went home.