Chapter 11

{Hotch's POV}
JJ came into my office and told me we have a case.
                    *Skip Case*
When me and Emily get home Jack is waiting there with his aunt Jessica. Me and Emily hug Jessica and Jack then set our stuff down in our room. We okay cards with Jack because we haven't seen him in almost a week.

{Garcia's POV}
I'm sitting on the edge of the bathtub holding the pregnancy test. The timer finally goes off to let me know the results of the test is in. Derek is sitting beside me. I look at Derek hen back my phone then I turn over the test and show Derek with tear filled eyes. I'm excited an nervous at the same time.

{Morgan's POV}
'Positive'. I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad. after the disbelief is over I begin to feel nervous and excite and I don't know how to act or what to say. After a moment of silence Penelope smiles causing me to smile. I kiss her then say "We're gonna be parents." The nervousness is over and now I'm filled with excitement. Penelope calls JJ then Prentiss. She didn't call Alex because she knew Rossi would tell her. I call Reid and Rossi. I didn't call Hotch because I knew Prentiss would tell him.

{Prentiss' POV}
Me and Aaron was playing cards with Jack when Penelope called me. She was squealing. "JJ I'M PREGANT!!!" She squealed. "OH MY GOSH! THAT'S AMAZING!!" I say now squealing too. Aaron walked up to me and asked me who it was. I mouthed "Penelope". She told me goodnight and hung up. "Penelope's pregnant!" I say to Aaron.

{JJ's POV}
I got a call from Penelope when I was cooking dinner. She was squealing. "I'M PREGNANT!!!" She squealed. "I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! DOES EM KNOW YET!?" I squeal. She tells me goodnight and she hangs up. I get back to cooking and a few minutes later Emily calls me. "Has Penelope told you yet?" She asks. "Yes! I can't believe it! She's gonna be a mother!" I say. "I know! I'm so happy for her!" She says. "Me too! I have to go. I'm making dinner." I say. "Ok. Night. See you tomorrow." She says.

{Reid's POV}
Morgan called me and told me Garcia's pregnant. I congratulated him and hung up. I went to the kitchen and me and JJ talked about Garcia being pregnant, JJ being pregnant, and Hotch and Prentiss being engaged while we finished dinner and ate.

{Rossi's POV}
I got a call from Morgan telling me Garcia is pregnant. I congratulate him and tell him I have too because I'm watching a movie with Alex. We hang up and I go back to the living room and so next to Alex on the couch. I tell her the news then we finish the movie.

{Alex's POV}
We finish eatigand start a movie. A few minutes later Dave gets a phone call and walks to the kitchen. When he come back he sits next to me and tells me Garcia is pregnant. We finish the movie then we go to bed.

A/N - Another short chapter. I'm sorry but I'm running out of ideas. I do know what I'm gonna do for my next chapter somewhat. Thank for all the support 😊.