Chapter 10

{JJ's POV}
Alarm clock goes of waking me and Spence up. We get up and get ready for work and when we get there me and Spence go to Hotch's office. Spence knocks on the door. "Come in." Hotch says. When we walk in Em is sitting on Hotch's desk and they're taking. "Em can we talk to Hotch for a minute." I ask. "Sure." She says and walks out. Spence shuts the door and we tell Hotch I'm pregnant. He congratulates us. We ask him if he can get everyone in the conference room so we can tell everyone. "Yea." He says. We walk out and Emily is sitting at her desk.

{Hotch's POV}
When JJ and Reid leave, I go to the bullpin and tell everyone to go to the conference room. I'm not sure why JJ and Reid didn't just tell them but I still did it because there has to be a reason. When we get to the bullpin I see the reason. They put up a bunch of ultrasound pictures and a banner that says "I'm having a baby!" in JJ's handwriting. When everyone walked in Rossi and Emily were the only ones that seemed surprised.

{Prentiss' POV}
"JJ I can't beleive you're pregnant! Congrats guys!" I say. After everyone congratulates JJ and Reid we all go back to work. I walk up to Hotch's office and walk in. "Hey babe, do you wanna tell them our good news." I say. "Yea! That's a great idea!" Hey says smiling. We walk out of his office hand in hand and tell everyone to go to the conference room again. When eveyin gets there we tell everyone we're engaged. Everyone congratulates us and goes back to work.

A/N - I know this is a very short chapter but the next one is going to be longer.