Oh shit

Hey today this chapter will be only Marcos POV. So enjoy 😉

                          Marcos POV

A couple of days ago my dad told me that I was going to marry a girl for the mafia , I wasn't happy at all and I definitely didn't want to marry anytime soon but I would do anything for this mafia .

" are you ready son " dad asked , we were going to go have a meeting with the girls father Lorenzo Ferrari, he was my dads best friend they were like brothers .

" yes I am dad " I said as I walk down the stairs . " ok let's go " he said

We got into the car and all I could think about was the girl . What would she be like , I have heard some things about her that for her killing is easier that painting nails . I haven't seen her before or seen a picture of her . I was just hoping she wouldn't be one of those annoying girls .

——————

We finally arrived at their house more like a mansion , it was huge and looked really good there was a total of 4 cars out , 3 of them had the same plate which was ( 1diavola) ,
The three cars were absolutely gorgeous to say at least there was another open space it looked like a motorcycle space " man I am going to love this girl " I thought to myself .

We went to the house . And the maid opened letting us in . " Mr. Ferrari is waiting for you in his office " she said with a sweet tone my dad noded .

We went up the stairs. And my dad barged in like he owns the place , " hey Angelo how are you asshat " the guy said I was shocked . " I am fine piece of shit " now I was shocked and confused.

" this is my son Marco " my dad said " hello son , I am glad you accepted to marry my daughter but there is a few things I would like you to know and if you are not ok with this marriage please tell me " he said .

"ok thank you MR. Ferrari " I said trying to sound good and not shocked " please call me Lorenzo " " again i will tell you about my daughter and if you change ur mind tell me "

" nonsense your daughter is beautiful, and very respectful and he will like her I am sure " my father said.

" well Marco son , there is a side of Isabella that you don't want to get to , when she's angry she says some stuff she doesn't mean and when she starts digging her nails in her palms that means she is the most angry and you want to stay away from her , she trains almost every day and fights men 10 times her size , she talks like she grew up in a trash can , no one is allowed in her room and she hates being controlled, but she also has a sweet side that no one has seen but her mother I hope you get to see it , getting her to cry is something impossible, and she when she parties she is insane " her dad said sounding guilty

I was shocked at how he described his own daughter I didn't know what to say .

" say anything please son " Lorenzo said , I opened my mouth and just as I was going to say something.

A girl stormed in the room , just like she owned the place she as wearing a black sports bra and black shorts , she was covered in blood from head to toe , I didn't realize I was looking at her for a long time she stared yelling at her dad but I didn't listen to what she was saying .

Suddenly she starts taking in Italian I don't think she knew that me and dad knew Italian , and I don't think she knew about the marriage and just as her dad explained to her what happened she burst in flames u could see red in her eyes from the amount of anger . After she was done yelling She got out of the room .

Lorenzo sighed in frustration " see that's what I was telling you about I am so sorry Marco and Angelo she isn't always like this " " I don't know when she will get back I will call my men to get her back here to talk and apologize " you could here how frustrated he was .

Then I said something I never thought in my life I would . " I will go get her " they both looked at me confused. " I will go get her back but just give me her location " .

" that's the thing she removed the gps from her cars and motorcycle and her phone is impossible to hack in , don't worry I will get her and you both will marry "

" I said I will get her " I said that and got out of the room and house determined to get that girl she was everything I was looking for and I wasn't going to get back .

She's mine and no other man will get her

——————————————————-

Sorry for the late update
Hope you guys like it
Pls vote

Kays😉