Why

This chapter will be longer that usual bec it will have both POV's 

Enjoy the drama .

————————————

                          Marcos POV .

I watched as she walked and sat down , her outfit showed way to much , I don't think she knew who I was until she looked at me and gasped .

She looked over to her dad and said angrily.
" papà che cazzo mi hai tradito in questo modo  mi hai detto che questo era in incontro che diavolo ? "
( dad what the fuck you ratted me out like this you told me this was a meeting what the hell ?)

This is girl needs to understand that me mom and dad understand and talk Italian fluently .

" Isabella I did not rat you out , this is a meeting " her dad replied.

" sweetie you look just like your mother " my mom told her .

She looked over to my mom and her eyes soften " thank you so much mrs. Gio, now pls someone tell me what the hell is going on I have things to do tonight " she said .

" well Isabella we are here to discuss the rules of the contract " my dad said .

" what contract " she asked .

" the marriage amore "
( love ) i replied .

" what marriage , oh shit dad you were serious I thought you were joking , dad I am not getting married to a stranger for your mafia and you know it " she said before anyone could reply a boy came over to our table .

———-
Isabellas POV.

" oh my god Isabella " a boy said from behind me I looked over and saw my friend Noah . I instantly stood up and hugged him his arms were around my waist.

I pulled back and said " Noah what are you doing here I haven't seen you in forever "

( this font is Isabella and this is Noah )

" well I came for a few days , you look gorgeous "

" thanks , and you too have been working out , how shit with Emily ? "

" well we broke up , and is Isabella Ferrari telling me I am hot "

" yah you have earned it , what are u doin tonight? "

" nothing "

" well now you are coming with me Travis is throwing a  party  "

" ya sure when do you wanna leave "

" now , bye dad please rethink this thing , because I won't go through with it "

With that I left with Noah's arm on my waist I was more than happy that I saw Noah because not only did he save me from that shit hole that my dad put me in but now I will go to the party earlier .

—————————

                          Marcos POV

I saw her as she left with that boy my blood was boiling who the hell was he and what party was she going to why did he hug her .

After she left her dad sighed and said , " I am very sorry , Marco I told you she is like this I know she wouldn't accept This Angelo and Elena I am truly sorry for her behavior she wasn't always like this you know she was mor polite but that was because of her mother and now that she is gone she doesn't let anyone tell her what to do "