When

Marcos POV

Everyone was dead silent , I was shocked I didn't want to marry her Sister no chance in hell .

But I felt guilty too , if someone told me that I would loose my mafia too after all these years of hard work I would flip off .

No one really knows what to say .

But just as I was going to speak up Sofia beats me to it she stands up and yells at Lorenzo .

" How could you do this to her after all these years , she's the one who was by you after her mom died even tho she needed grief too , she stuck next to you in your sick days she did all your missions she did your dirty ass work she got kidnapped for you , she turned her emotions off for you , she even gave you her blood when you were sick even tho the doctors told her that's it's not healthy for her and might cause her problems but you remember what she said to him she said family above all and now you are not doing that and just to say if she leaves I am leaving and lot more people because we know that most of your men are in the mafia because of her I am leaving , Thank you for repaying her like this " she said stood up and left without another word .

Lorenzo sighed and said " I really don't know what to do I can't tell her the real reason and she just doesn't understand me "

" well I have no problem marrying Him daddy " lila said .

Gosh I don't know what I hate more her voice or the way she thinks everything is about her .

" honey it's not that simple even if you marry Marco the merging won't be complete " my mom said

At this point I didn't understand anything that was happening.

" can someone please explain what the hell is going on " I asked .

" well I have half on my mafia to my wife and she wrote it to Isabella , for her to take Isabella knows that half of the mafia is hers and she has it written to her friends if anything happens to her and no matter what I do or say she won't give me her half she actually wants to take my half " he dad said .

This girl had so much power that she could end the world is she wanted .

" maybe this was a bad idea " her dad said . " she already hated me now she hates me even more I think we should just let marco and lila get married " her dad continued

" If that's what you really want then ok we will start planning for the wedding soon " my mom spoke .

I couldn't believe this I got up and left and I called her best friend Sofia .
Sofia , Marco

" what do you want "

" where is she I want to talk to her "

" why do you care just leave her the fuck alone "

" that's the thing I do care I want to talk to her now you tell me where she is "

" I don't know I tried to call her and she wouldn't answer check her moms grave she goes there most of the time " .
———————————
Isabellas POV .

I was hurt , no hurt was an understatement of what I was feeling now I just wanted my mom .

So I went to her.

I sat infront of her grave .

I wanted her to hold me , hug me , I wanted her to sing for me and drive me everywhere I wanted her to tell me that I will end up killing myself on the motorcycle and that I will end up dying alone .

I wanted , no - I needed her now .

" mom please come back " I said and a tear left my eyes .

" mom please just come back And I will do anything for please I need you now "

I was sobbing .

—————————
Marcos POV.

I stood behind her she started sobbing and yelling so I went and held in my arms .

" why is she not coming back , tell her to come back please I need her " she said .

" hey it's fine she in a better place now " I said .

"That's what everyone says but what about me I want to be with her In a good place not in this hell I want her " she said .

I didn't know what to say , at all So I just held her there , she was sobbing and there was no sound at all .

We were in a silence not an uncomfortable one but a comfortable one we didn't have to say anything.

——————————-
Short emotional chapter 🤷🏻‍♀️, I just wanna say thanks for everyone giving time to my story and voting .

Kays ❤️