Safe

Isabellas POV

I was waking for 2 minutes until I noticed a car behind me normally I would stop but I just kept walking .

Soon the car pulled next to me and I immediately recognized who it was , the one person I didn't want to see .
Marco

He got out of his car.

I groaned , " what are you doing here " I asked .

" come on it's not safe for you to walk alone " he replied ignoring my question, I got in the car because my heels were killing me .

He got in after me and stared driving.
Macro , Isabella

" I thought I would have to carry you on my shoulder "

" I am tired and my heels are killing me , and how did you know where I was where you following me "

" I wouldn't call it following I was looking out for you for your own safety "

" so stalking ? "

" whatever makes you sleep at night now who the fuck was that guy and what the fuck where you doing with him "

" that is none of your business "

The car stoped and I got out he followed , I saw Alissa and she said everyone saw in the office for a meeting so I sped off there .

I went in without knocking and sat down , Marco came a few minutes later and my dad and his stood up and spoke .

" as everyone knows now we are merging our mafias to create the biggest and strongest mafia in the world and to do that Marco and one of my girls need to marry and get a child within a year so he could be the hier to the mafia " I cut him off .

" sorry for cutting you off but who said that's it's going to be a he and who will make the decisions about the mafia because dad you know how much I have worked for this mafia " I said . Marcos dad answered me .

" sweetie we know and that's why Marco will marry your sister but you won't really make the decisions you will be third in command, and we are doing this because of the Russians would you please explain Lorenzo " my blood was boiling I think that sofia noticed bec she held my hand underneath the table to tell me to calm .

" yes Isabella I know how much you worked but this is the mafia and we and doing this for you remember your ex Romeo he wants you and he did a lot of damage to our mafia we need the strength "my dad sad at this point I don't even know why I am calling him dad .

" so you are telling me after I started training from 10 everyday , killed my first at 11 made your income triple yams made your mafia the best after I got kidnapped not once but 2 times after I have worked my ass off you are handing it over to the bitch that killed my mom and him what the fuck is wrong with you , you know what è lei o me il giorno in cui lei si sposa con lui e tu unisci la mafia è il giorno in cui me ne vado e non vedrai mai più la mia faccia sarò morto per te understand , I am leaving " I said and got up and left .

( it's her or me the day that she gets married to him and your merge the mafia is the day that I am leaving and you will never see my face again I will be dead to you )

I hopped on my motorcycle and drove I felt my tears starting to go down my face I was sad because I worked my ass off I was kidnapped and tortured I still have trama about those days And he just doesn't care .

———————————

I know y'all hate me now for the really late update but I am on vacation now and I have been trying to write .

Kays 💜