Turn

Isabellas POV
(2 weeks later )

" bitch finish the fuck up we need to be there soon " Sofia yelled from the living room .

Ugh I swear this girl can't form a sentence without swearing , sometimes  I am like that too what can I say we have the mouth of a sailor .

" I'm coming give me a minute " I yell back .

You are probably wondering what happened let's recap .

After my breakdown with Marco I realized he wasn't a bad person .

Me and Sofia decided to finish our hit list and take a break from all of this after we are done we are half way through the list there is like 10 people left .

Mateo and his friends joined us in some of these missions and it was fun and I think that Sofia and Emilio are catching feelings .

But she denies it every time but I see the way she blushes every time he compliments her or tells her something sweet it's way too cute to be honest.

I haven't talked to dad in these two weeks and i have been ignoring him .

Now we are on our way to the club to kill someone .

I wore a simple black one shoulder dress that was short it looked cute .

I finished the last touches and got out of my room oh also me and Sofia have been living in our apartment

I looked and saw Sofia sitting on the Sofia with a tub of ice cream on her lap and a spoon .

I swear this girl eats more than a whale and she's still skinny I don't know how .

She saw me and jumped up .

" girl you look so hot , if I wasn't straight I would definitely fuck you now , Marco will be so jealous " she said .

" dude look at you , you look even hotter " I said .

She was wearing a 2 piece outfit it was gold and glittery .