Change

Yalll I just want to thank you alll I never though my story would come this far and people would read it .

Isabellas pov

I'm in a hospital.

Why can't I remember anything that happened.

A nurse came in and looked at me and gasped .

" your finally awake " she said .

"I'm going to get the doctor " she said and left .

A few minutes later she came in with a doctor and a bunch other nurses .

" well miss Isabella how are you feeling " the doctor asked .

" like shit " I said in a whisper .

" well that's normal " .

" now can you cut the shit . How long have I been a sleep and how long is it going to take for me to get better and how " I said

" well you have been in a coma for 2 weeks , your healing process will be long maybe a month you will need physical therapy and you need to follow a diet to put some weight on we will give you some pills to help " he said.

" ok you can go now thanks " I said .

Even tho I just woke up I'm gonna take a nap .

—————-
2 months later

                   Isabellas pov

" are we done yet " I said in a irritated way .

" yes just a few minutes so we can be done " Bella said .

You are probably wondering what happened let me take u back and tell u .

So I woke up from my nap and decided to take my own advice aka the one my " mom " told me in my dreams and give people a chance .

Me and dad had a really good talk he apologized we cried then laughed . Everything has been great with him .

Marco has been a really good help too he is always with me through every single physical therapy session. To give me my meds , feed me and more things .

Bella and Travis will get married next week it will be perfect.

We have planned everything and as for Barbie bitch well let's not think about her now .

I have spent a lot more time with Marco and now that I have I realized he is a really good person . He even asked me on a date which I said yes too .

Which leads us back to now bella and Sofia doing my makeup and choosing something for me to wear.

Ooo and one last thing Sofia and Emilio are dating .

" and we are done with your makeup and hair  , go get dressed you will find your clothes in the bathroom " Sofia said .

" yeah fine thank you " I replied and got up to get changed .

———
Dress

———Dress

Makeup

—-

I looked in the mirror and sighed some of my scars still haven't healed yet .

I never was an insecure person but now I am a little .

I look cute .

I think .

" come on I wanna see " Bella yelled .

I walked out and they both stared at me for a second before they yelled at the same time .

" YOU LOOK AMAZING " .

" thanks " I said .

" now come on we don't want to keep him waiting " Sofia said .

" oh come on he waiting for a long ass time he can wait some more " Bella said .

" you know how you got to be the first of us to get engaged and will get married soon that I will never know " Sofia said .

" probably pussy power " Bella said and shrugged .

" yeah probably cause ur not that pretty you know " Sofia said .

" you better run for the hills " Bella said and Sofia ran out of the room with Bella following her out .

I sighed and followed them out .

I went down and saw bella running after Sofia in the living room while Travis , Marco , adir and Emilio were watching them .

" I said I'm sorry " Sofia yelled .

" and I said I'll kick your ass " Bella replied .

" Travis control your girl pleaseeee " Sofia yelled .

Travis sighed and got up from the couch .

He caught Bella and made her sit down on his lap .

" now why are you all riled up now " he asked her .

" because she said I'm ugly " she replied .

" honeycomb you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen " he said to her and kissed her cheek .

And she freakn blushed like that's the first time I have ever seen her blush .

" aww that's really cute but disgusting at the same time come on get off of him we have put the rules you can have her next week " Sofia said .

Oh I forgot to recap about that me and Sofia decided that Bella and Travis weren't going to have sex before the wedding with 4 weeks so it could be special.

Let's say they weren't happy .

Like at all .

Bella got off of his lap and went and sat down next to Sofia on the other couch .

" come on big boy you can wait a couple of days you have been waiting for three weeks " I said .

" come on let's go don't wanna be late " Marco said to me .

" yeah sure " I said and followed him out.

He opened the car door for me and closed it .

He went in and started driving .

After a few minutes I'm broke the silence .

" so where are we going " .

" That's a surprise " .

He put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it .

Butterflies were flying in my stomach at this point .

———————————————————
Short chapter I know , but I wanted to say merry Christmas and happy new year to all of you guys .
Next update will be soon .

Kays❤️