Mutou Boys (Mobiumshipping x Reader)

I haven't seen any of these anywhere, so I thought I'd change that. For all of you who can't decide between three sexy, amazing guys. AU to make this easier to write. Inspired by this amazing song.

       One Saturday morning, you were on your way to the Kame Game Shop. Yuugi had called you earlier, saying that they guys wanted brownies. And since you could actually cook, unlike Yami, he had asked if you would come over and make some. You said you would, mainly because it was basically impossible to say no to Yuugi. The crisp November wind bit at your face. You pulled the collar of your jacket up higher. You too could go for a nice, warm brownie. 

        When you got to the game shop and went upstairs, you found Yuugi and his older brother Yami waiting in the living room. "Hey guys."
        "Hey, Y/n," they greeted. You took off your coat. 
        'Where's Atem?
        "In his room," Yami said. You nodded. Atem was the guys' cousin who had come from Egypt to live with them several months ago. To you, he seemed like a solid mix of both Yami and Yuugi. Physically, he resembled Yami, though with a darker complexion. Like Yami, he seemed confident, but like Yuugi, he was quiet. He preferred to listen and observe rather than talk. The way he held himself almost seemed regal. You had gotten to know him a little, and found he was actually pretty cool. He was actually really smart and quickly became the best in your grade. He even helped you out in the subjects you weren't too great him. He had a way of explaining things that made even the most difficult and complex things easy to understand. Atem was rather interested in the country and culture, so you had shown him around Domino City and told him about Japan. It was a fun day. You were there to see his reactions to things they didn't have in Egypt. Needless to say, some of them were hilarious. 
        Yami took your coat and went to hang it up. You turned to Yuugi. "How's he doing?" The smaller boy sighed.
        "I still think he feels like he's not sure where he belongs." You nodded.
        "Give him time. It takes a while to get used to a new place." Yuugi nodded. Yami returned.
        "So," he said with a grin, "brownies?" You rolled your eyes.
        "Yeah, yeah."
        "I'm going to go talk to Atem," Yuugi said. 
        "I guess that means I'll be helping you," Yami said with a mischievous grin. You narrowed your eyes.
        "I'll be watching you," you warned. Yami's grin only grew.
        Atem sat on his bed, deep in thought. There was a knock on his door and he looked up. "Come in." Yuugi walked in, shutting the door behind him.
        "Hey." Atem smiled at his younger cousin.
        "Hey, Yuugi. What's up?" Yuugi sat next to him.
        "You've been kind of reserved lately. I was just wondering if there was something bothering you?" Atem smiled.
        "It doesn't have anything to do with moving here, if that's what you're thinking." Yuugi shifted awkwardly, averting his eyes.
        "I wasn't thinking that..." Atem chuckled. "So, what is it then?" The smile on Atem's face slowly disappeared. 
        "It's... It's our friend, Y/n."
        "What about her? Did she say something?" Atem shook his head. "Did she do something?" 
        "... In a way..." Yuugi's eyebrows furrowed. 
        "What do you mean?" Atem sighed and looked at his cousin. 
        "I think... I love her," he said softly. Yuugi smiled and put a hand on his cousin's shoulder.
        "Yami and I do too." Atem looked at him.
        "Really?" Yuugi nodded. 
        "Yeah." They could hear you and Yami in the kitchen.
        "Yami, no! Stop it!" Silence. "Yami! Stop eating the frosting!" Yami's laughter sounded, followed by your threats, "I swear to God Yami, if you throw that frosting I will eviscerate you!" Atem cracked a smile while Yuugi laughed.
        "We show it in different ways. Yami has his way, which is basically teasing her and causing mayhem" There was a crash.
        "Yami Mutou!" Atem laughed and Yuugi shook his head.
        "I try to keep her happy. We hang out and play games a lot."
        "Does she know?" Yuugi shrugged.
        "I don't know. She knows we care about her, I just don't think she knows how much." Atem was nodded and resumed his quiet thinking. Yuugi watched him. "Do you think we should tell her?" Atem looked at him.
        "I... don't know. What will she think? What if she doesn't like us that way? Or what if she's uncomfortable having all three of us?" Yuugi gave a small smile.
        "There's only one way to find out," he said encouragingly.
        "Y/n, come back!"
        "No! Get the fuck away from me!"
        "But Y/n!" The door opened and you walked in, soon followed by a grinning Yami.
        "Yuugi, I'm going to kill your brother." Yami chuckled and threw an arm over your shoulder.
        "You wouldn't do that," he said with a smirk, "You love me too much." Atem and Yuugi exchanged glances. You rolled your eyes.
        "Yeah, yeah," you said, pushing him away playfully.
        "What did he do?" Atem asked. Yami began to laugh while you glared at him. You turned to Atem, pointing at the laughing teen.
        "This motherfucker kept making a mess while I was trying to bake."
        "I was helping," Yami said. You glared at him.
        "Eating my frosting and tickling me while I work is not helping." Yami grinned.
        "You love it." 
        "Fuck off." Yami only smirked. 
        "Hey, Y/n?" Yuugi asked. You stopped glaring at Yami to turn to your adorable friend. 
        "Yeah?" 
        "Do you mind if Atem and I talk with Yami for a moment?" You nodded.
        "Yeah, sure. I'll go clean up the kitchen, something I would have had done earlier if someone hadn't been dicking around." Yami grinned and winked at you. You stuck your tongue out at him and left to go clean up the mess in the kitchen. Yami turned to the guys. 
        "So, what do you want to talk about?" he asked, leaning against the wall. 
        "Atem loves Y/n too," Yuugi said. Yami looked at his cousin with raised eyebrows.
        "Really?" Atem nodded, unsure how Yami would react. The eldest shrugged.
        "Well, I can't say I blame you. She's pretty amazing." 
        "Well, we were thinking about telling her," Yuugi explained. Yami's eyes flickered in realization.
        "Oh," he said.
        "Yeah." Yami ran a hand through his hair.
        "Like, now?" Yuugi nodded. Yami sighed.
        "Well, I guess it is time, huh? It's been what? Two years for us?" Yuugi nodded. Atem looked at him.
        "Two years?" he repeated. Yami nodded.
        "Yeah, we've kind of been putting it off. Not sure how she'll react, you know? But I guess we've been delaying long enough, huh?" Yuugi nodded. 
        "It's time."
        "Who's going to tell her?" Atem asked. The three teens looked at each other. 
        You had just finished wiping down the counter when the guys walked in. Yami whistled. "Well, that was fast." You arched an eyebrow.
        "I can usually get things done quickly when someone isn't distracting me." Yami grinned. Yuugi elbowed him and he nodded and cleared his throat.
        "Em, Y/n? The guys and I wanted to tell you something." The instant change in his demeanor caught your attention.  
        "Tell me what?" The three of them exchanged a look. 
        "Well," Yuugi said nervously, "we, uh, want you to know that, um..." He looked at the others for help. Atem spoke up.
        "We all care deeply for you, Y/n." Yami nodded.
        "Yes, and that won't ever change." Yuugi nodded. Atem sighed.
        "What we're trying to say is that... we love you, Y/n, all of us." You blinked in surprise. At first you thought they were kidding, but the looks on their faces told you otherwise. 
        "You do?" you asked softly. The three of them nodded. 
        "We know that you probably don't feel the same about all of us," Yuugi said, "or even any of us for that matter."
        "But we figured you should know," Yami continued.
        "And no matter your decision, we'll always be here for you," Atem finished, "All of us." You smiled at the three guys, blinking away the few tears that had welled in your eyes. 
        "Oh, come here, you three," you said, pulling the into a group hug. "You guys are just the fucking sweetest."
        "So, your fine with this?" Yuugi asked timidly. You smiled and nodded. 
        "Of course, you're my guys, my Mutou boys." You gave each of them a light kiss before the timer went off. You smiled. "Now, who wants brownies?"