# Insert 1

Me:What did you do Mom?
Mom:I slept with the owner.
Me: Mom come on why would you do such a thing?
Mom:I'm sorry my baby girl but it's for the best.
Me:As long as his wife is not hurt then I'm fine with it (I wasn't fine with it at all she is my mom I mean how could she do such a thing.)
Mom:He is not married darling and his hot.
Me:TMI mom.
My mom walks out and Erica calls me
Erica:Bitch
Me:What's poppin.
Erica:Me ,Forbs and Grey are going out , wanna come with?
Me:Yeah no count me out babes.
Erica:Come on honey.
Me:No I can't mom is busy and I'm busy. I love you tho
Erica:Sure . Love you more.
I hang up and walk to the kitchen . I look for something to eat. I make a sandwich and hop on the counter. Mom walks in.
Me: Hey is the meeting done yet
Mom:Yeah baby uhm we not renovating we moving out.
Me:Wow that's great ma
Mom: We moving Saturday Okay.
Me:Sure
A few hours later.
It's around 7pm and I walk to the kitchen to start cooking to only to enter and my mom bought us pizza , wow it was kinda surprising cz she only buys this once and that's on pay day or on special occasions. We broke guys y'all have to understand.
Me: Thanks mom but what are we celebrating.
Mom:New beginnings honey.
Me: Great
I walk over to the counter and we start eating over a light convo.
Mom: Don't worry about the dishes neh I'm gonna wash them
Me:Who are you and what did you do with my mom?
Mom:I just feel like you need a break.
Me:Okay I am going to bed now love you.
Mom:Sleep well my baby.
I walk to the bedroom and change into my PJs and get in bed and sleep.

The next day.
I wake up at 5am because school starts at 7am
I do my hygiene process and I wear my school uniform. I walk to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I eat for about 20 minutes. It's now 06:20. I wake my mom up.
Me: Ma I'm going now.
Mom: Take R200 in my purse
Me: Wow thank you ma I really appreciate it. Bye mom.
Mom: Bye my baby.
I walk out the front door and Erica and her sister came with their car to pick me up . I close the door and walk towards the car. Then we drive to school in silence.
We get to school and I walk with Erica to the staff room.
Erica:Hey Bbe.
Forbs:Hey Erica
They walk to Grey and Forbs office.
I was about to walk out and then i bumped into Grey .
Grey: Hey Aliyaah
Me: Hey Grey.
Grey: let's go to class.
We walk to class and no one is there. I go sit on my spot and we just sit in silence.
The bell rings and the others walk into class.
Erica comes in.
Erica: Gurrl he is good.
Me: Argh come on Erica.
Erica: What happend when i was gone?
Me:Nothing.
Grey calls me to his table
Grey:Come to my office after school.
Me:Why? You know what leave it, sure I'm gonna come.
Grey: Thanks
I walk back to my table and continue talking to Erica. School is School. After school I walk to the staff room and wait for Grey. He arrives 15 minutes later. We walk into his office.
Grey:Okay sorry for being late . Sit down .
Me:Thanks but why am i here again.
Grey:Okay I need you to type out the grade 8's worksheets.
Me:Sure I guess I'm free.
I sit down and start typing. I get done around 5pm.
Me:Grey I'm done.
Grey:Okay thanks for the help.
Me:Sure.
Grey:Why do you have such a nasty attitude?
Me:I got it from you.
Grey:You see that's what I'm talking about.
Me:Listen Mr I'm done here bye.
I stand up , take my bag and walk , just when I walk out the door he pulls me back and closes the door and pins me against the door. He's forehead is against mine and he kisses me. The kiss was deep and passionate it was different from any kisses I've got in the past.
I push him away from me.
Me:Wtf bro.
Grey:I love you.
I storm out the room and call my self a cab .
I get home and mom is busy packing.I put my bag in the room and go to the sitting room.
Mom:Explain
Me:One of the sirs at school asked me to help him type out so that's why I'm late.
Mom:Okay let's get packing so we can go to the new house tommorow.
Me:Okay let's get to it then.
Mom and I get to work with the packing we go to sleep when we were all done. We wake up the next day and pack the boxes in the pick up truck. We arrive at the new house and it was a few minutes away from my old house and close to Erica's house. The house was exquisite and appealing. We walk in and it was fully furnished.
Mom:They never told me it was fully furnished. Let me call them and see what's going on.
Mom leaves on a call. A few minutes later she comes back.
Mom:I guess all the furniture is ours.
Me:What about the old furniture?
Mom: We can give it to Granny and Grandpa.
Me: Sure, so when you gonna send the pick up truck gonna send it to them.
Mom:Now.
We walk into a 4 bedroom double story house . It has a combined kitchen and dinning room.With a built in pantry. All of the bedrooms have a bathroom in it and 2 of them have baths and the other 2 have showers. I walk up stares and pick a room . I pack my clothes on the closet and I took a break because there was a lot of clothes. I call Erica.
Me: Erica You Good?
Erica:Yeah what you doing.
Me:Packing, wanna come over?
Erica:Yeah sure.
I send her the location. A few minutes later she knocks at the door and I open and show her around.
Erica:Girl this is a beautiful home.
Me:Yeah girl thanks.
We talk and I take her half way home and then on my way back Grey drives past then he stops and reverses back to me.
Grey:Do you need a ride.
Me:No thanks I live a few blocks away , it's a walking distance. And don't you live in Milnerton?
Grey:Yeah but this way was shorter home from school.
Me:Okay well have a good drive home.
I walk away just as he drives away. I get home and mom is not there . I see a note on the table
The note: Hey honey went to town to get some food and I'll be back late i sent you some money to order some food. Call me if you need anything from the mall.
I walk to the sitting room and order food on thr MrD Food app.I ordered McDonald's and the w.tv . The food arrived in 15 minutes. I ate then locked the doors and went to sleep.

Monday
I wake up for school. I do my hygiene process and I wear my school uniform. I walk downstairs to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I made myself some porridge . I ate till 06:30 called a cab for school. I got there and Erica was with Forbs in his office again I sat alone outside the classroomon the floor the bell rang and Grey arrived. I won't lie I kinda like him he is hot. So I stand up fix my skirt and walk in class it's just me and him again.
He walks towards me.
Grey:You Good?
Me:Yeah.
We talk and talk till the others enter the classroom and he spoke with us and laughed around with us.
Grey:Aliyaah come to my table please.
Me:Sure.
I walk over to his table
Grey:Please come to my office after school.

What does Grey want?? What will happen next on Unplanned pregnancy??

Your Admin: Xae