#Insert 3

Grey:Where you going?
Me:To get water.
He pulls me down.At the conner of my eye I can see he is throbbing. He looks at me and smirks. He puts his hands on my thighs, he slides it upwards, he uses his other hand to touch my boobs.I look at him, he looks at me.
Grey:Don't worry.
Me:Okay.
I look him on the eyes as he promises me I'll be fine.He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, he starts spanking my butt ,it felt weird, in a good way though. We get to his room, he takes off my skirt,then my shirt and then my bra. I slide my hands in his shirt,I attempt to take it off but I struggle because of his muscles. He kisses me on my neck ,he goes down to my boobs he sucks one ,I moan, he kisses me down my stomach he takes off my knickers, he kisses my on my kushie.
Me:Be gentle.
Grey: I promise I will.
He slides his finger and starts of slowly, he slides his c**k in. He slowly f**ks me.I moaned ,the faster he went the louder I moaned.We did all sorts of positions and some I didn't know. He stood up and went to the bathroom,he came back with a towel,he picked me up and took me to the bathroom.He told me to get in and sit. I sprung up.
Grey:What you doing?
Me:It hurts when I sit!
Grey:Sorry babe.
He set me down gently.
Me:Grey we didn't use protection.
Him:Aren't you on the pill.
Me:No,what if I get pregnant.
Grey:You won't.
He said that kissing my fore head. He picked me up and put me on his back. We went to the bedroom.
Grey:Get yourself a t-shirt in ma closet.
I took a shirt and wore it,I get to the room he is sleeping

What happens next on Unplanned pregnancy ??