#Insert 2

School was school . After school I walk to Grey's office. I walk in and Grey is sitting in his desk he walks towards me.
Grey:Hey cutie.
Me:Hey Grey.
He picks me up and puts me on his desk. I won't lie it felt tempting. I sit on his desk as he opens my legs and stands between them. One of the students in my class walks in .
Grey:Just put the keys on the cupboard.
The Girl: Yess sir.
She walks out and he looks at me. He has amazing eyes.
Grey: You have no idea how long I've waited for you to let me rock your world.
Me:Oh wow, I would love it if you'd lock your door.
He leaves to go and lock the door. He comes back and unbuttons my shirt, starts play with my breasts.
Grey: Your breats are double d's baby.
I couldn't focus,he was so good I couldn't hold on to the fact that I wanted him so bad. Someone knocked at the door and we stopped. Grey signaled me to keep quiet.
Grey got a message from Forbs.
Text:  Where you at and why you lock the office door?
Grey tells me to button up my shirt and and make like I'm typing on his computer.I do what he says. Forbs walks in.
Me:Hey. Where's Erica.
Forbs:She is waiting in the car I just came to get some paperwork.
Forbs gets the paperwork and walks out.
Me:Look Grey this was fun but really need to go our my mom will flip so bye I'll see you tomorrow.
Grey:Okay sure I can give you a ride home.
We walk out awkwardly and then get into his car and we drive to my neighborhood. We get to my house and we park outside the gate.Grey kisses me and his hands travel down all my curves and was about to unbutton my shirt when I got a call from my mom.
The Call:
Mom: You know i can see you tell your boyfriend he has to come in and introduce himself before he can touch you and he has to tint his Windows.
Me:Okay Ma. (I drop the call)Grey my mom wants to see you so I think we should head inside.
Grey:Sure.
I buzz us in and he parks his car i look at him and he looks nervous. We walk inside the house and mom is watching tv. Mom stands up and goes upstairs.
Me:Grey sit down so long.
I walk to the kitchen to make some food. I get in and there is pizza and it's still warm so I warm it up more. I dish up for me,Mom and Grey.I call mom downstairs and call Grey to the dinning room.
Mom:So what's your name?
Grey:Scott Greyson,but they call me Grey.
Mom:Okay, Grey ,how did you meet my daughter.
Grey:She is one of my students.
Mom:Liyaah, you dating teachers now.
Me:Ma!?
Mom:How old are you?
Grey:I'm 22 years old ma'am.
Mom:Look don't worry I'm good with you 2 dating but please don't hurt my baby. As I look at you , you look like a well raised boy. I trust you Grey.
Grey:I understand.
My mom stands up and leaves, it's kinda awkward between me and Grey. I stand up to clean up.
Grey:I am gonna leave, I love you.
Me:Okay let me walk you out.
We walk to his car. We kiss so passionately. I say my good byes and he leaves I walk back inside to clean up the dinning table. After I'm done I walk upstairs take a bath wear my PJs and get in bed and sleep.

The next day
I wake up for school do my hygiene process and I wear my school uniform. I walk downstairs to the kitchen to make myself something to eat.While eating I hear a hooting sound out side but it's not Erica's car it's Grey's. I walk outside with my school bag I hop in and we drive and we talking about the upcoming exams.
We arrive at school and I walk to Erica.
Me:Hey you.
Erica:I missed you B***h.
Me:Me 2 babe.
School is School. Grey calls me to his car.
Me: Hey darling I missed you.
Grey:Yeah let's go to my house and you should stay all weekend.
Me:My mom will go crazy nah sorry boo.
Grey:I already spoke to your mom,she already said yes.
Me:Wait What the Actual F**k?!!
Grey: Yeah let's go.
We drive off to his house it was beautiful and cozy.
Me:Nice house babe.
Grey: Thanks.
We settle in I get us some Ice cream.He puts on a movie but it was a pornographic movie.
Me:Grey really tho why this kinda movie?
Grey:Sorry not sorry
Me:Okay.
The movie gets to the steamy parts and I felt horny asf. I stand up to get some water
Grey:Where you going?

What happens next on Unplanned pregnancy??

Your Admin: Xae