#Insert 4

I get into bed.
The next morning I wake up Grey is not next to me. I stand up and make the bed.I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After I was done I walk downstairs and find Grey making some food.
Me:Smells good what you making.
Grey:Breakfast.
Me:I can see.
I walk over to the counter. I jump up and sit in the counter.After he was done cooking I,he gave me the plate of food.I couldn't eat because the eggs smelt disgusting.I put the plate down and ran upstairs to the toilet and puked my gutts out. I looked up and saw Grey looking down at me.
Grey:You Good?
Me:Yeah but I think I ate something bad.
Grey:Yeah let's take you home,your mom is a nurse isn't she?
Me:Yeah,but I'm  sure I'm good.
Grey:I guess if you feel good then you can stay.
I stood up  and brushed my teeth,got into the bath and bathed,got out and wore Grey's navy track pants and my bralette.I walk back downstairs to the sitting room. I find Grey watching tv
Me:I am going out with Erica.I'll bring back some supper.
Grey:Don't come back late or wasted.
I walk out the door and I wait for Erica to arrive,she arrived a few minutes later.
I get into the car.
Me: Hey darling.
Erica:Hey gurl,you good?
Me:Yeah,can we start at the hospital.
Erica:I'm good too. Sure.
We drive to the hospital but I remember that my mom is superviser here. I call her to check if she is at work.
The Call:
Me:Hey ma are you at work?
Mom:No my baby I'm off.Why?
Me:No I just thought I should come visit you.
Mom:Oh ok.
I hang up and walk towards the building. I walk in and go through the whole signing process.I walk in to the doctors office.
Dr:Hello Ms.Smith,are you good this morning?
Me:Yes I good and you?
Dr:How can I be of any help today?
Me:I think I'm pregnant so I wanted to do a pregnancy test.
The Dr and I went through the process.
Dr:Ms I hate to inform you but you pregnant.
I couldn't even respond I was so emotional and confused. I didn't know what my mom would say or what Grey would say.I was scared of rejection but I knew deep down that I would love this baby.I thanked the doctor and walked out the hospital towards the car.
Erica:You good sis?
Me:I'm good,you going to be an aunt!!!
Erica started laughing she even teared up.She stoped when she saw how concerned and serious I was.
Erica:Your first time and you already pregnant.
I look at her with disbelief at what she just said. I had nothing to say to her.We drove home in silence. I got out of the car said good byes and walked in my mom's house.I cried as soon as I opened the door ,she looked at me.
Mom:What with you?
I looked at her face I knew she was gonna be disappointed at me. I went to sit next to her on the couch.
Me:Ma I'm sorry.
Mom:Baby,are you good?
Me:I'm..I'm pregnant.
Mom:Oh my baby. Is that why you crying, look it happens.Did you tell Grey?
Me:Not but I gonna go tell him tonight.
My mom hugged me.I stood up and walked out the door, called a cab. It arrived infront of Grey's yard and there were cars I walked in through the door and couldn't believe what I saw

What had she seen?? What happens next on Unplanned pregnancy???