Chapter 18

James

My goddess.

I'm officially obsessed with this girl. Every reaction, look, scent, sound, that comes from her has me further enthralled. I cannot recall a time I've been this...giddy. I'd feel like a f****ing fool if I weren't too busy drooling after my pet.

I've dragged Ella all over the town buying a new wardrobe for her, watching as she blushes inevitably each and every time I have her model a new outfit for me. We have finally reached the store I've been most excited to visit. An intimate boudoir boutique which will undoubtedly test the last limits of my patience and have me ravaging the poor girl by the end of the day.

As we enter, Ella's reaction does not disappoint. Mouth agape in horror and feet plenty hesitant, I can feel her anxiety rise to a higher level than it's been all day. I drag her along with me, issuing a hushed reminder to behave and sit her on a plush armchair in the center of the store as I start gathering articles to fulfill the fantasies I've had in mind since setting eyes on my fiery goddess. Waving away any help offered I throw my doll and the clothing into a dressing room and settle myself down in front of the curtain in happy anticipation.

After waiting for more than five minutes, I call out to her, my patience ready to snap.

"Ella, dear. If you're not out here in one of those outfits in 30 seconds I will come in there and force you into it."

"Please don't make me come out there in this" comes her timid reply.

"Now" I demand without an ounce of sympathy.

The curtain parts and I'm instantly surprised at how inadequate my imagination has been. I feel drool pooling in my mouth and blood pooling in my c*ck. I have no words to describe the contradiction standing in front of me. She radiates sex appeal with her perfectly smooth, pale skin wrapped delicately in sheer silks and lace which accentuate her womanly curves and have my hands itching to remove them to reveal the treasures they're doing a poor job of hiding. Then her demeanor and expression scream innocence and embarrassment, complete ignorance at what her body can do to the male and probably female population. I want to ruin her innocence and possessively protect it all at the same time. This was a bad idea.

I thought I could handle watching her cutely parade around in these sultry pieces, but I'm fast losing control and want nothing more than to push her back behind that curtain and have my way with her. I could just imagine her eyes glistening with tears of fear and dilate with lust as I touch her in all of the right places. I want to hear her reluctant moans and desperate pleas to first stop, and then keep going as the pleasure will overtake her. I want to see her face scrunched up with pain as I enter her virgin p*ssy. And I want to feel the inevitable rightness as I take what's mine and solidify my ownership of her body and mind as I permanently etch myself into both.

I clear my throat and force myself to look away, jaw tightening as I fight against my primal desires.

"Get dressed, we are leaving."

She doesn't need to be told twice as she scurries back behind the curtain and exits with incredible speed. I take all of the clothing gathered and purchase it all. I cannot believe my good fortune at having secured this ethereal beauty and while I anticipated tiring of her eventually and her being able to get back to her life, at this moment, I'm doubtful that time will ever come. Poor girl.