Chapter 6

Chapter 6

James

As I watched my little minx scamper away from me with her friend, I shook my head in wonder. I could not remember the last time I was this interested in anyone. Or anything, really. Her innocence set me on edge. She didn't even know she was playing hard to get. She was so intimidated that she took herself out of the game before even getting up to bat. I would gladly teach her all she needed to know.

I didn't have to fear her clinginess. I knew that when I was done with her, she would accept that, especially because of her lack of self-esteem already. However, I felt I could play this game for a long while. She was a welcome distraction to my life, and I was particularly excited about having a submissive little mate. I felt this need to have her, a sort of itch to make her mine in every way. Her inexperience making her even more desirable as I could control all aspects of our "relationship" as I saw fit.

I was impatient to see her again. To hold her in my arms again. To kiss that delectable mouth again. And so much more...

"Dude, you're already whipped!" Jack guffawed. No doubt he noticed me staring after little Ella with a growing smirk on my face as I pieced my plan together. I rolled my eyes at him, but the smirk did not leave my face, nor did I deny it.

"Let's go. I'm beat- and the only good looking women just walked out the door." I declared in an authoritative tone.

Once we were heading home, Jack inquired about what took place between me and dear Ella, especially curious as to the dramatic exit she and Allison made. After I explained our embrace and her timidity at moving so quickly, Jack hooted.

"Man, only you would have the balls to make an assumption like that. I mean, what if she really didn't like you?" Jack chuckled.

"Psh! Are you kidding? Dude, it's me. I swear, she's just overwhelmed that someone like me would take an interest in her." I replied.

"You're one cocky bastard, you know that?" Jack joked.

"I know."
-----------------------------------------
This has been such a sh*t day. I began the day with a call from my *sshole of a father. Always a pleasure. He wanted me to come visit for the Thanksgiving holiday and would prefer if I brought someone "less like a bimbo hooker and more like a person" with me this time, as he so eloquently put it. I brought those women to piss him off, knowing it would embarrass him in front of his colleagues. What really irked me about this call, though, was that he mentioned my mother would be coming. I love my mother and of course would want to see her, but I actually agreed I couldn't bring a "bimbo hooker" along to this family function as it would disappoint her. On top of not being able to frustrate daddy dearest, I was annoyed because I could tell he was up to something. He is a calculating c*nt and would never do something unless it somehow benefited him. I just couldn't see how this would help him and I hated the idea of my mother somehow being used as a pawn in one of his manipulative games.

To add to my frustration, I still had not heard back from the elusive Ella. After literally begging his girlfriend for it, Jack had finally gotten me Ella's number. I sent her a message right away to meet up this week and still have yet to hear back from her. It's been three f*cking days! My sexual frustration was reaching its peak. Not to mention the infuriation of her daring to disrespect me by keeping me waiting on a reply. I was chalking it up to her meekness and assumed she didn't know what to reply, but I am not a patient man.

Angrily I stalked into the library to try and get some work done. Hopefully, my mind would be distracted enough so I wouldn't dwell on my other seemingly unsolvable problems at the moment. I wandered to the third floor and my eyes scanned the area for a vacant table, or perhaps one occupied by another type of "distraction". And that's when I found it. The annoying little b*tch that ruined my day not one month ago. Spreading my misery around and exacting my revenge could be as good a distraction as an easy lay.

I sat down in the open seat opposite her at the table. She glanced up in surprise and I saw recognition, followed by fear, dawn on her face. Good, I thought, I won't have to remind her of who I am. I glowered down at and enjoyed watching her squirm in terror. Her short black hair looked in disarray, not doubt blown about by the blustery wind outside, and she seemed swallowed in her wool sweater. I watched as her large black frames slid down her nose and mused at how cliché she seemed to be. She was the epitome of a nerd, and such an easy target for a pissed off bully.

"You owe me a shirt." I muttered through clenched teeth. She simply squeaked in fright and her eyes widened in alarm. She didn't reply, and I felt a smirk form on my face. This was so easy and I was already feeling better. I thoroughly enjoyed intimidating others and exacting control and power over them. It was my form of drug. Being presented with someone who would so easily give me my fix elated me.\

"Say something!" I persisted.

"S-sorrry. How- how much was it?" She stammered out.

"Three hundred dollars." I stated coldly. I knew that someone as disheveled as she, could not possibly afford to pay me back. No doubt she was here on loans, grants and even perhaps scholarships.

She gasped at the amount. I knew it. "I-I...I'm so so sorry, I d-don't have that much!" She hung her head in shame or fear, I couldn't tell which.

I sat back in my chair, getting comfortable. "Hmmm," I began sardonically, "well how should I have you pay me back, then?"

I paused a beat, letting the apprehension set in. Sometimes, fear of the unknown was worse than dreading what was to come. Seeing this pitiful creature shake in front of me made me feel incredibly relaxed and an idea suddenly dawned on me.

"Today is your lucky day, sweetheart. I have a brilliant idea on how you can pay me back so I don't get you kicked out of the school- oh yes, I do have that power" I addressed her shocked expression. "I am a very busy man, and I could use a personal assistant. You know, someone to deal with unwanted errands. I think you should take the post for at least three weeks to compensate for the shirt."

I stood to go as I saw her looking agape at me. "Meet me in this same spot tomorrow at 4pm and I will come with your daily schedule."

I started to leave before turning back, "do not be late, sweetheart. I wouldn't want to resort to plan A" I threatened menacingly, leaving her with my darkest glare. I stared at her frightened face for a moment more, relishing the high, then took my leave.

I would definitely find a way to make this last more than three weeks. The feeling was just too wonderful.