XV. Holidays and Muggles Everywhere

--

Hermione's POV

I opened my eyes seeing the familiar two-storey house of ours. I was carrying Teddy who was currently sleeping. His hair became platinum blonde again, but with highlights of brown. All of a sudden he woke up that made me see his dark gray eyes and remember Draco when he was a baby that slightly looked like Teddy.

"Let's go?" I asked Draco who was gazing at the surroundings before us.

"Are you sure we're already in the muggle world?" asked Draco. This was his first time here in the muggle world. After all, Lucius and Narcissa prevents him from going here.

"Ofcourse, I am very sure. I grew up here. Duh." I said teasingly and rolled my eyes.

"Well, this is our house. It was small compared to your manor." I said introducing our two-storey house.

"Let's go." I said again. I held his hand and pulled him near the door. We knocked on the door but no one was opening it until a woman ran to us.

"Hello, how may I help you?" the woman in mid-twenty's asked us.

"I just wanna ask where are the couple living here?" I asked the woman.

"Oh. The Grangers, the owners of the famous clothing line, right? Who are you?" The woman asked.

"What are you saying owners of a clothing line? They're only dentists." I said. What the hell was she saying?

"Yes, they're former dentists but they're currently managing their clothing company." The woman said. What? They have a company? We have a clothing company?

"Clothing company?" I asked again. Draco was completely confused about the conversation.

"Yes, don't tell me that you don't know them? They only started few months ago, mid-September I think but they are already on the top of the line. They were very famous." The woman told us matter-of-factly.

"I'm sorry, we're from other place. What was the name of the clothing line?" Draco asked curiously.

"Hermione." The woman said. Me and Draco glanced at each other in shock.

"Uhm, can you tell me where can I find them?" I asked the woman.

"Wait, are the both of you stalkers or something? Why are you asking that?" The woman asked and she looked annoyed.

"Erm. . because I want to see them." I said.

"Well, I won't give you the addr-" The woman said but Draco was too pissed that he cut the woman.

"She's Hermione Granger so don't talk to her like that." Draco retorted angrily.

"I don't care if she's Hermione Gran-, what? You are Hermione Granger? Oh, good afternoon. I am Ally, Ally Milton. Nice meeting you." The woman said with her eyes twinkling and she grabbed my hand and shook it.

"Oh hi." I said speechlessly.

"Can you tell us now where are the Grangers?" Draco said with a straight face. Ally got a piece of paper from her bag and wrote down the address before giving it to me.

"Can I have a picture with you?" Ally asked.

"Sure." I answered. She stood beside me, got her phone from her pocket and captured it.

"Thankyou, Ms. Hermione Granger. Nice meeting you again. I must go now, I'll tell this to my officemates. Thankyou very much." Ally uttered quickly. And with that, she left us and ran towards her house that was beside ours. I looked at the address and I know where can we find them. I held Draco's hand and hugged Teddy tight before apparating in a snap.