XXXII. Odiumtentia: Hate Potion

--

Hermione's POV

My head was throbbing and it causes so much pain. It was like my skull was cracking and dividing. I heard noise, voices that are near but I won't open my eyes yet. I can feel that a hand was entwined on mine.

"Draco, are you alright?" Pansy asked.

"Yes, Viktor was so mean, he even managed to hit me with that bat. Uh, by the way, what happened after that? How did us, how did you win?" I heard Draco's lively voice as if nothing happened in the past, as if he didn't say everything he told me more than a month ago.

"Well, for your information, Hermione saved your life." Ginny retorted.

"Yep, did you know . . When Hermione woke up and I called the doctor and he checked up Hermione, Hermione was talking and moving normal, as if she wasn't in a coma at all." Pansy told them.

"Yes and Pansy was about to call Blaise to tell him the good news but then I stopped her and tell her that you're doing your job." I heard Luna's dreamy voice fill up the room.

"Yes, Hermione heard that. Because of her intelligence and curiosity, she asked about what match does Blaise had his commentary. At first I told her it was a small match but then conscience ate us up and we already told her the truth." Pansy added.

"After that! She eagerly remove the IV on her hand and dressed in casual and ready to apparate to the stadium. We didn't do anything-" Luna exclaimed and I can't help but to smile a bit.

"Yep, she might hex us!" Pansy uttered and I just bit my lower lip to prevent myself from laughing.

"Hey. Hermione! Don't be silly. Your intelligent but you're not a good pretender. I already know that you're awake." Ginny stated. I just opened my eyes seeing our locker room, I was on a single bed and Draco was sitting beside me, a bandage on his head. On the other end of the bed was Ginny sitting and Harry was behind her, standing. There were also Pansy, Blaise and Luna standing.

"Alright. I give up."

"Are you alright?" Luna asked.

"Better." I simply answered and pulled my hand from Draco's. I looked at Pansy who winked at Ginny.

"Oh, I think we should buy some dinner, I'm hungry. Maybe my baby was hungry too." Ginny said and was about to stand.

"Baby?! You're -" I screeched. Ginny's pregnant, wow.

"Yup 'Mione. I'm married and you missed my wedding. Anyways, You're going to be one of his godmothers." Ginny uttered touching her tummy.

"Gin, I think, it's better if we buy dinner now. I'm already hungry. Luna, Harry, Blaise, come with us." said Pansy and having a glare on Luna, Harry and Blaise as if she was saying that they need to come or else.

"I'll come."

"No Hermione! You need to rest. Just stay here." Ginny stated.

"Come on, let's go." Luna uttered and they went out of the locker room. Just what I expected, silence ate us.

"Hermione. ." Draco uttered, and it hurted me, it caused so much pain, all that he said, but now, he came back.

"Hermione, let me expla-"

"I don't need your explanation. You left me. You told me you'll leave for good. Why are you here, why did you come back?!" I shouted and traitor tears were falling again from my hazelnut eyes.

"You don't understand. I-"

"I don't understand? I understand everything! You left because you don't love me anymore! And there I was, addicted to you, and because of my stupidness, I let myself to be hit by a truck! . . I don't want to be the idiot like I was before, so please. . just stay away from me." I uttered, waterfalls flowing on my cheeks. He then caught a tight grasp on both of my arms.