XXXI. Match of a Malfoy and a Krum

--

Ginny's POV

"Why did you take the offer, mate?!" Blaise asked with furrowed eyebrows, breaking the silence that came upon us when Viktor left.

"I would take the risk, mate." Draco said.

"Draco has a point. It would be a stab to his ego if he didn't take it. It was like he was afraid of Viktor." Harry uttered.

"Then who would be your team? Only Gin was the chaser here." told Pansy, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Well, let me handle that guys." I stated, grinning from ear to ear.

"What would you do?" Pansy asked.

"You'll see." I smirked and headed to the other bedroom. I got my wand and accioed a parchment, ink and quill on Hermione's handbag.

Avery,

Hey, Wanna visit Hermione? I need you here. NOW as in NOW. I would say something and I know you'll love it.

-Ginny Weasley x

I also made a letter for Keaton, Indira, Dawn, and Oliver. I think they're on our training place.

"Okay. Avery Hawksworth, Keaton Flitney, Indira Choudry, Dawn Withey, Quidditch Pitch of England, then the last, Oliver Wood, Hogwarts." I told Hermione's owl, Bella before giving her all the letters and she flew away.

"Auntie Ginny, When will Auntie Mione wake up?" Victoire said while playing with a doll.

"I don't know baby girl. Maybe later? tomorrow? No one knows Victoire." I explain using the simplest way I can.

"I can't wait to tell Auntie 'Mione that you and Uncle Harry will have a baby." Victoire said with her usual tiny voice.

"Me too Victoire. Don't worry. Auntie 'Mione will wake up soon. I promise." I told her before she went back to bed.

"Auntie Gin, I wanna sleep. Maybe when I wake up later, Auntie 'Mione is already up too." Victoire uttered before closing her eyes and falling into a deep sleep. I left the sleeping Victoire and joined them beside Hermione's bed.

"Just thanks to him." Blaise said.

"Yes. I'm very thankful to that boy and his brother." Draco uttered, his hand entwined with Hermione.

"Hey, am I missing something?" I asked, slightly smiling.

"Nothing. We're just talking about how amazing was Draco's adventure before going here." Harry answered, grinning. Just after that, a knock on the door was heard.

"Come in."

"Hey!" Avery screeched, greeting us.

"Goodafternoon guys." Dawn greeted with a basket of fruits on her hands.

"Hello. Did you receive my letter?" I asked.

"Ofcourse. We're currently playing at the pitch. Here, we brought you something to eat." Keaton said giving a large picnic basket.

"Thanks guys!"

"How was Hermione?" Indira asked while looking at Hermione and the machines that were making noise, all connected to her.

"Still having her beauty sleep." Blaise screeched that earned him a slap on the back of the head by Pansy.

"She's not having any improvement." Harry uttered.

"Hermione! Wake up! Don't miss the 429th season of quidditch! We must protect the trophy and duh, we can't win without you." Avery muttered in a loud voice. He was slapped gently in the arm by Dawn.