XVI. Holidays and Being Ready

--

Hermione's POV

Moon shone brightly, lighting the whole roof top. The place was really incredible, making us enjoy our holidays here in the muggle world. I was here with Harry, Ginny, Ron, Lavender, Neville, Luna, Blaise, Pansy, Theodore, Daphne and Draco, enjoying the cold wind that embraces our skin. Beside the fire that was giving warmth and to the beat of thr guitar, all are humming and I was singing.

Who would have known that I could like a boy like you

Tall dark and Slytherin, what's a girl to do?

You used your Nimbus to sweep me off my feet.

But now without you by my side I feel incomplete.

Slytherin and Gryffindor, parted by the sorting hat

From rival houses boy but we don't have to be like that

Cause you've confundesed me, and now I'm feeling well

Like this is magical, I'm under your spell.

I never thought you'd be in my life

Two different worlds that we let collide

and it will never be the way it was before

Cause baby I'm a Slytherin and girl you are a Gryffindor

"Hermione, we'll be starting the countdown after a minute or two." My mom whispered that made me stop. Tonight will be the night that we'll welcome a new year, full of excitement and luck. There was a buffet of food near the pool and lots of blanket laying on the ground with lots of soft throwpillows. Why are they here?

*FLASHBACK*

I was here in my room with Draco preparing the gifts that will be sent to our friends. Mobilephones and laptop for everybody. I was about to give it to Bella when a knock on the door was heard. I opened it seeing my mom.

"Hey 'Mione. There were lots of strangers in black on our gate and they were looking for you." My mom said, her eyes slightly nervous and slightly scared.

"Oh, alright. Just tell them to wait. I'll go down with Draco after a minute." I said and mom walked out of my room.

"Ma'am Hermione, I'm already finished." Tonette said.

"Oh, thankyou Tonette. Erm. . can you watch Teddy for a while while Draco and I will fix something important." I told Tonette and she only nodded. Draco gave Teddy to her and headed infront of me, his eyes full of curiousness.

"What's happening 'Mione?" He asked.

"Mom said numerous strangers in black were looking for us. Get your wand, I'm not comfortable with this one." I answered and with that, we rode the elevator and paced towards the front gate of our house. We leaned next to the wall beside the gate. Claire was currently talking to familiar voices, voices that I first heard a long time ago, voices that made me tremble, voices that I last heard on the war.

"Draco, ready your wand, please." I whispered.

"We'll just wait for them, you can go back muggl-, you can go back pretty girl." A rough voice said, a voice that belonged to a woman, a woman that I will never forget, the woman who gave me the scar.

"Don't be silly Bellatrix." I heard a voice, same as hers, but more clearly said.

"Don't talk to me like that Beatrice!" a woman uttered. What the hell was happening. Bellatrix? Beatrice?