Chapter 8: Nasty Habits Part 2

I awoke to the sound of ...Neal and Mr.Gold arguing, well mostly Neal insulting his father with some words I'd rather not repeat. I was fully sat up when Neal realized I was awake.
"Amelia? Thank goodness your okay. We have to get going" he looked panicky, like at any moment something could go wrong.
"What do mean we have to leave?! I like it here! How'd you even get here we all thought you died?
"No trust me you won't like it for long. Look I'll explain later, but we have to get away from him" he referred to Gold for the last part. "or he'll kill Henry"
"Amelia you have to believe me I was never going to kill him. Please help me" I honestly felt bad for Gold he loked so desperate. Part of me wanted to help him, but another part of me knew better.
"I'm sorry Gold" I shot him a woefully look, but I have to keep Henry safe, right?
Neal picked up Henry, throwing him over his shoulder and leading us into the woods with Gold's pleads not to go in the background becoming fainter the further we got.
*~*Time skip*~*
I outwardly sighed, mostly out of boredom. We where at a clearing when Neal set Henry down "Where are we" from wat I could tell it was a make shift camp with an extinguished fire in the middle which Neal was currently kneeling over "It's Emma's camp. The fire's still warm they can be far"
"I still say we go back for Gold"
"And I told you we can't trust him" he said kind of frustrated
"I know the two of you have issues, but think about why would he come to Neverland? It's obvious he's scared and hates Pan, but he risked coming here for Henry. He failed you as a father and to make up for it he wanted to save your son. And you know I'm right Neal."
"It doesn't matter anymore, we're going to find Emma and the others then get off this island."
"You don't get it do you?! I'm not going anywhere beside back to the Pan' camp!"
He walked over to me and pkaced his hand on my shoulder so he was looking me straight in the eye "Amelia trust me you won't like it for long it's all apart of Pan's  plan"
I shrugged him off "It doesn't make a difference I couldn't leave even if I wanted to"
"What do mean? We're leaving as soon as we find Emma and the others"
"See this" I lifted up my left arm so he could see the leather bracelet with the metal clasp "It blocks my magic and Pan is the only one that can take it off"
"I'm sure Regina or my dad could take it off"
I scoffed at him "You mean the father you just left immobilized in the middle of the woods! You know what Neal---"
"Now, now there's no need to scream at our guest Amelia" finally the one person I actually want to see. "Thanks for the trail love"
Neal looked in complete shock "What! What trail! Amelia how could  you do that?"
"I told you the only place I'm going is back to Pan's camp"
"She's right you  know, about the braclet. I'm the only you that can take it off, that is unless you want her to lose a hand. The Lost Boys began to emerge from the tree line. "Boys will you show Baelfire to his new  home" half of the boys gathered around him. I knew he wanted to fight back, but he was terribly outnumbered.
I walked so I was standing by Peter "What are you gonna do to him?"
"What he deserves. The rest of you take Amelia and Henry back to camp"
"Are you gonna hurt him?"
"Probably"
"What! Peter you can't he was just trying to help his family"
"I can do whatever I choose" he said turning getting closer to me.
"Why can't you just send him off Neverland." I was becoming desperate.  I didn't want Neal to get hurt.
"You're right.  I'll send him off Neverland... to the mermaids" Alex and Will told me about the mermaids, their vicious creatures that will destroy anything or one that gets in their way.
"No" I tried to run past Peter and get to Neal, but before I could take 5 steps to him I was grabbed by Will.
No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get out of his death hold,  being forced to watch the others drag Neal beyond the tree line- beyond my sight. "Amelia protect Henry be careful!" Was the last thing I heard him say.
"Will, let go! I have to help him! Peter please don't so this!" The amount of guilt I felt right now was eating me alive and I was NOT going to let  Neal suffer for my mistake. 
"I said LET GO" Will and the two other Lost Boys that were coming to help 'restrain' me were about 10 feet away from me. It couldn't have been me and Peter was more focussed on getting me to camp and wasn't even close enough to take the braclet off.
"Amelia how did to you-?"
"Me? I didn't so that!" Peter was no longer looking at me, well at least in the eyes. I followed his gaze down to my left wrist, the wrist that's suppose to have the magic channeling braclet on it. "When you'd you take the braclet off" I asked him
"I didn't" well if he didn't and I didn't then go the hell did the braclet get off "I guess I underestimated you" he mumbled the last part, probably thinking I wouldn't hear.
"What?"
"Nothing and I'm truly sorry for this" before I could ask what he was talking about he waved his jand and a bluish-red formed over his hand and my body - then black.
*Pan's POV*
"Take them both to camp put them where they last were." Damn it! How could I have underestimated her.  She's getting stronger,  a lot stronger then I could have anticipated.  But I suppose this is a goid thing.  If she can break the seal on the beaclet then she sould be strong enough to perform the spell. I just have to make sure there aren't any interruptions before hand, now all I have to do is focus in getting  Henry to believe.
*Amelia' POV*
Why the hell am I on the floor of Pan's tent? I could hear the music and the boy's shouts coming from outside I should probably get back out  there. I grabbed the cloak off the floor, wrapped it around me and left. I went over to Henry who, of course was sulking, on the same log I left him on. "Goodness little brother can you at least try to have some fun" I sat next to him
"Your sister's right you know" Pan came up behind me.
Henry wouldn't even look at us, something was wrong, maybe its my big sister radar "Hen what's wrong"
"I had a dream about my dad he was talking to me"
I sighed and dragged my hand down my face, but before I could get any words out Pan beat me to it
"But Henry your father's dead"
"I know, but it felt so real"
"Hen it's probably just your way of dealing with his death"
"Yeah, you're probably right"
"I have something that might make you feel better" Pan took out his flute and started playing. It automaticly made me happier and I could tell Henry was finally letting go. He was smiling for the first time since we got here.
"Emmy do you know how to do that dance?"
"Yeah, it's easy all you have to do is let go" I stood up and grabbed Henry we joined the Lost Boys dancing around the fire and that's how we spent the rest of the night.