Chapter 4: Lost Girl

*Pan’s POV*

I decided to play a little game with Emma. I went to her to her camp in the middle of the night. Amelia is still unconscious from the poisoned dart and Henry was sleeping so now was the perfect opportunity. I poofed over to their camp, of course I knew where they were this is my island after all. I noticed Emma was having trouble sleeping she could hear the cries, so she’s must be lost. Only people that are lost can hear the cries or in other words, an orphan. I stayed hidden in the trees and waited for her to walk over to where I stood.

“You hear that too” I said making my appearance known and startling her. She was eyeing me and looking me up and down. “Your Emma right? I wonder why they can’t hear the crying”

“Who are you” she asked with her sword pointed at me ready to strike at any moment.

“Oh did I forget to introduce myself. I’m Peter, Peter Pan.” As soon as I said that she placed the sword to my throat and pushed me against a tree.

“Where’s Henry and Amelia”

“You’ve got fire. I like fire.”

“Where’s my son.”

“Henry’s still alive if that’s what you’re worried about. So is Amelia, not that you really care.”

“Of course I care. She’s Henry’s sister”

“Adoptive sister who just so happens to be the daughter of one of your enemies.” I pointed out. Just by the look on her face I could tell I was right.

“Why the hell did you take them?” Emma said changing the subject.
“They’re very special Emma” I said stating the obvious, but still being extremely vague.

“I know, but that doesn’t answer my question: What do you want with them?”
“I came here to see who I was up against. The savior, I got to say I’m not disappointed.”

 Emma cocked her head to the side “What are you going to do say now, how I’m never going to see Henry again”

“No I’m going to help you find him. I’ll give you a map I could tell she was skeptical, but she released me from her grip so I could get the map out of my shirt pocket, but kept the sword pointed to my chest. “The map will lead you to your son and his adoptive sister.”

“If this is some kind of trap” my chuckling cut her off

“I might not be the most well behaved boy on the island, but I always keep my promises. The path to finding Henry and Amelia is on this parchment.”

She finally lowered her sword all the way before responding “Why are you giving this to me?”

I simply scoffed “See it’s not about finding Henry it’s about how you find him and Emma you’re the only one who can.”