Chapter 2: Straight On 'Till Morning part 2

*Flashback on the shores of Neverland* *3rd POV*

A small rowing boat captained by a hooded figure began to get closer to the Jolly Roger. The crew knew exactly who they were. They were his followers.

“Captain you have to give them the boy. They’ve killed for less. The sooner we give them what they want the sooner they leave us alone.” Smee was always the scaredy cat and when it came to them, he was even more scared than usual.

“No, I can’t part with him now. Not when I know he’s the Dark One’s son.” Hook knew he could us they boy to finally get his revenge, but he also knew that the boy was Milah’s son and he didn’t know if he could part with her son, he was the only thing that reminded him of her. “Can’t be chance that brought him here, providence must be at work. He is the my revenge, I WON’T lose him!” as soon as Hook said those last four words a teenage boy about 17 with blonde hair and a scar under his right eye and ran up to the middle of his forehead.

"Do you know who we are" the blonde haired boy spoke. He appeared to be the leader, mostly because he was the only one speaking and he had this evil look in his eyes.

"You're the lost ones. You work for him"

The blonde in the cloak started looking around the deck of the ship while he spoke "We're looking for a boy who was seen adrift nearby." one of his men began to walk along the deck, pushing past the crew. He turned back to Hook “A boy he has a particular interest in.”

“Then I’m afraid I have to send you away disappointed. As you can see we’re only men here” It was obvious to everyone, or at least the crew, that Hook was lying, but this boy could prove useful to Hook and he wasn’t about to give him up.

The hooded boy just stared Hook down, trying to figure out whether or not to believe him. Then a smirk grew on his face as he got an idea. ”Then you won’t mind if we search your ship”

“Be my guest” Hook gestured toward the rest of the ship. He was trying to stay calm, make it seem like he had nothing to hide. But that couldn’t be further from the truth.

The boy went below deck into the room Bae was in, knocking stuff over and poking stuff trying to find any 1trace of someone who was trying to hide on the ship.

Hook came up behind him, leaning against one of the spare beds. “Told you. No one here but me crew” he was being fairly cocky even thought he could be caught at any second.

The leader sent one of his men to check the storage room that was connected to the current room they were in, and then turned back to Hook “You’re new to this land, which means I should warn you. Do you know what he does to people who lie to him?”

“No. but I gather it hurts.” Hook shook his head slightly, but had this innocent demeanor to him.

“It does.” He paused to make himself seem scarier and the whole time all you could here was the rustling of the stuff being moved. “He rips your shadow right off your body. R-R-R-R- Rip”