Chapter 13: I Accidentally On Purpose Find the Others

*Amelia's outfit on top*
I ran through the trees, the quiver of arrows beating against my back and the bow clutch tightly left hand. I pushed what I could out of my face, but most of the branches would slap against my arms and face scraping anyway. After about 5 minutes of running in what I think is the right direction I tripped on god knows what. I rolled down a little hill stopping when I hit a down fallen tree. I pulled myself up onto the tree, fully aware of the shooting pain when I put pressure on my ankle. I placed my leg onto the log and pulled my pants leg up to reveal my swollen, discolored ankle that hurt with even the slightest touch. Well that's definitely broken.

Literally five seconds after I had come to that conclusion a hook was placed to my neck. I went completely stiff in fear that if I moved it would slice through my skin. "Who are you and how did you find us" Hook whispered in my ear. Then in walked Mary-Margret with her bow and arrow, David and Emma with their swords and Regina with a fireball. They came from behind me slowly walking in front until they were in a half circle formation. I put my hands up in surrender, saying nothing as I tried to pull my hood down. I hardly moved before Emma threatened not to with

Her sword a little higher now while Hook dug his hook deeper into my neck, breaking skin and I drawing a small stream of blood. I showed them the palm of my hands implying I meant no harm. With that in mind I took my shot and pulled the hood fully down revealing my purple bruising eye, busted lip, bruised jaw and broken nose.

My mom made her fireball disparate, ran over to me pushing Hook out of the way then pulled me into a bone crushing hug but all the while being careful of my injuries "Amelia, oh my baby what happened to you"

"Peter Pan happened."

"Pan did this you" David asked. I nodded.

"I'll kill him" stated my mom with that crazy look in his eyes.

"Amelia how did you escape? How'd you find us? Where's Henry?"

It isn't a family function until I'm questioned about the health and/or whereabouts of Henry.

"She is clearly hurt, can you save the questions for later" mom screamed on my behalf.

I grimaced "Mom please stop screaming" I said that in a shaky, raspy voice like I hadn't slept in days.

"I'm sorry sweetheart" she gently grabbed my chin a purple glow engulfing her hand and healing all the injuries done to my face. "There's that pretty face. Good as new. The ankle might take some though"

I forced a smile "Thanks mom"

"Amelia we're all glad you're okay but what exactly happened?" Emma, the ring leader, took lead in the questioning.

I tried my best to make myself seem as downcast as possible "He made me trust him"

"I'm just gonna voice what everyone is clearly thinking, why not just use your magic to get Henry and yourself to safety?" thank you Hook for exsellting this conversation ahead

"When we first got to the island Pan made me wear a magic cancelling bracelet that only he could take off. He took it off for a five minutes before I was attacked and left for dead."

"But you could have stopped those boys in your sleep" said the ever so clever Snow White causing me to roll my eyes at her obvious statement.

"You're right I could have, but that would have been extremely difficult with no weapons or magic" with a venomous tone in my voice.

"What do mean no magic." Again with the stupid questions Snow! I just told I have no magic. No need to repeat what I say, but I might lose her in the middle of my story if I don't.

"I mean that Pan took my magic then took off the bracelet all within five minutes because I wasn't a threat anymore"

"Oh my baby I'm so sorry any of that ever happened to you "

"Is that even possible?" questions Emma.

"Very, but it's extremely difficult and extremely exhausting for both parties" explained my mom

"And your saying that Pan did that to you?" Snow it's okay to be quiet sometimes.

"Well it wasn't the Easter Bunny. Pan took my magic and left me for dead"

"And what of Henry?" I got to say Hook is really starting to grow on me. He's what you could call an acquired taste.

"He doesn't know and I didn't have time to warn him."

"So you left him there with that manic" said the obviously kinda mad David

"Henry will be fine"

"How did you know" said slightly madder David.

"Because Pan needs Henry to believe him, you don't kill someone you need."

"He tried to kill you" said Emma.

"Key word tried and that was only after he got what he needed."

"Do you know how he was going to get Henry to believe" finally Snow asked an intelligent question.

"Pan was going to frame you all for my death"

"And how do you know that" I hate being questioned by so many people at one time. Snow White is an idiot, Emma and David are suspicious(David more suspicious out of the pair), mother is smothering, and well Hook is the only one I can semi-tolerate.

I put on a straight face and looked Emma dead in the eyes "People tend to talk a lot when they think you're dead. "

Before anyone could question me any further mother cut in "That's enough questions. She's clearly hurt and needs rest. "

"Regina's right. I'll take the lass"

"See even the pirate is making himself useful. " said mother in her way of both thanking Hook and shaming the others.

Hook sauntered over to me and picked me up bridal style, mindful of my ankle, and took me over to one of the shelters on the floor towards the back of their makeshift camp. "What did he promise you?"

"Excuse me?"

"You said Pan got you to trust him. What did he promise you to get you to trust him? I understand if you don't want to tell me, bu-"

"Freedom" I cut Hook's rambling off midway.

"What?"

"He promised me freedom. An escape from my reality."

"Well he promised me revenge. Now look at me, playing hero, rescuing children." He chuckled slightly toward the end.

"Well you're doing a good job at 'pretending'. You should play hero more often."

"Thanks lass. You've been through quite an ordeal, get some sleep."

"Aye aye Captain." I said in mock salute. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to overcome me. My final thought of Peter and how productive of a day it's been.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Murry Chrismilk (let's see how many get this)

MERRY CHRISTMAS Guys. Sorry for the late present/update. The last two weeks of school were super hectic. I was going to sleep at about 2 am and waking up at 5 am and whenever I wasn't working I was catching up on sleep, then winter guard started (if you don't know what winter guard is just type it into YouTube). But no more excuses I'm making a promise/resolution to update at least once every two weeks, but please I need motivation and that's were you lot come in.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET
VOTE
COMMENT
&
SHARE

With love your Oreo Queen