ATSK is an AUDIOBOOK and you can listen for free!

Hi dear Salties,

It's been a while, I know, but I can assure you all I have been busy with the series. Perhaps many of you have moved on and found new faves. I understand, of course! Sniff sniff, no I totally do. But I did want to update you on a few exciting news bites and offer you an opportunity as my lovely WP readers. So, ATSK is now an AUDIOBOOK!

Yes it is! Can you even believe it??? 

It is live on Audible and the voices of our beloved characters are brought to life by the wonderful talented Naomi Rose-Mock.

What I would like to do is offer you special codes from Amazon so you can download and listen for free!

Just comment below and/or message me and I will reply to messages with codes. Also feel free to spread the word to other Salties or friends.

Also, I would like you to know that new beautiful fully revised and edited ebooks and paperbooks have been launched and are available on my website www.josiedemuth.com. Ebooks remain on Amazon, but paperbacks are only available from me direct.

I have finally returned to the fourth book A THOUSAND MORE SALT KISSES. It is quite amazing as many of you may remember in this book Crystal is a new Mum to an adorable boy Sirius. And, as it happens I am a new Mum to an adorable little boy too.

Expect more news soon. I am loving writing it.

In the meantime get you hands, or ears, on the audiobook....