Westcountry Fantasy Finalists

Evening all, It's the Westcountry faerie here... even if I do look remarkably like Kylie Minogue... Anyway, I've got the results of the five finalists from the fantasy contest. I'm sorry they're late, but I couldn't find my porthole into the Wattpad realm... it's really orange in here, btw...

Anyway, I understand it was a rather difficult affair to whittle this down, as there was some REALLY wild, weird and wonderful gems... Also all entrants researched the theme really well and they were all highly original... however there could only be five finalists, and so....

FIVE FINALISTS:

Lost at Sea by Pulse_Baby

Trapped NeverTrustaDuck

The Troubles of Light The_eighth_halfblood (this is the winner of poetry entries)

Jenny of The Moors krazydiamond

The Mermiad in the Fog talkingflowers

Congrats guys!!!

Thanks you so much to all the other wonderful writers... if you want to discover some new myths from my neck of the woods (even I hadn't heard of some of them!), then type in #westcountryfantasycontest to the search bar, and they should all appear, just like magic... I highly recommend you do check out these great talents...

The five finalists will now go over to JayVictor and be whittled even further...tricky!! In the meantime, Owain and Josie will make a collection of the finalists on their profiles, and each finalist's judge will give their chosen tale a huge shout out...

Thanks all, and good luck finalists!