ATSK Reviews - winners announced

Hey readers,

Some of you may have caught the chappie a week or so back when I asked if you guys would be so kind as to sprinkle Amazon and Goodreads with your reviews. I was truly touched by your support for the book and it has launched now with some top ratings - thank you all so much.

As promised, there were prizes for this - A signed copy of the book for the top review, and radish coins and dedications for the top four.

So without further ado, here are the the top four, with the winner announced after.

11forevernessie - 12 coins and I shall dedicate the second chapter of ATSK to you, Miss Cullens :-) 

 'Evelyn, a bookworm' on Amazon - 12 coins and chapter three of ATSK will be dedicated to you. It was really lovely to read how Cllyr were your role models :-) Please can you PM me and tell me your Wattpad name so can make the dedi

'Lenecia Johnson' on Amazon - 12 coins and chapter  of ATSK will be dedicated to you. Again,  please can you PM me and tell me your Wattpad name so can make the dedi

Dark-desire - 12 coins and chapter 4 dedicated to you too.

The winning review goes to

kittensandplatypuses  I really loved this review. It was so enthusiastic, and it spoke of reading the book with all your friends... I used to do this with my friends, and it just made me feel so happy to think of you all doing the same with ATSK. Thank you and please PM me for the copy of the book.

 There were lots of you who were kind enough to just go online and leave a review (some anonymous) or even just a rating. If any of you readers fancy a dedi in ATSK or 6 Radish coins then please PM me. AND please do keep 'em coming! It really helps... :-) 

Thank you so much.

Josie xxx