2

Previously...

Would I be a clueless person, still a smitten over Sooha? Or would I eventually find out? I had no idea. But then I would remember that the past is in the past. No point in worrying about it now.

So, I entered the gates. My mind forgetting about that bitch and revolving around my one and only boyfriend.

Continuing...

(Warning: NSFW Content, 18+ pic below.

Please skip if you're uncomfortable.)

3rd Person's POV

Jimin was harshly pushed against the gym lockers as Taehyung kissed him. The younger pulled Jimin by his hair as he bent to lick his neck.

"N-No hickeys Tae," Jimin said restraining himself from moaning out.

"Why Minie?" Taehyung held Jimin's chin and made him look straight in his eyes. "I'm not the jealous type but that doesn't mean you're allowed to let other guys touch you."

Jimin whimpered softly when he felt the younger's teeth grazing his nape again. Making him feel weird but in a good way. "I have to mark you to show others you're not on sale. You're my fucking property."

"Mmm-But he was j-just trying to-uh- " Jimin stuttered. He shivered as he felt Taehyung's breath on his skin. 

The way he touched Jimin all over his body made him go crazy. The way Taehyung controlled him made him go crazy. The way he so roughly held him but gently pressed kisses on his neck made him go crazy. Everything he did, made Jimin go so fucking crazy.

"I-I don't... Mmm-please I-I'm sorry" Taehyung pushed his leg between Jimin's, pressing against his bulge. "You better show me how sorry you are, baby."

Jimin nodded and pulled the younger inside one of the lockers. He sat down on his knees and tugged on Taehyung's pants, revealing his large dick. Jimin subconsciously licked his lips, looking at it with nothing but lust.

"Don't just stare at it. Suck." Taehyung gripped Jimin's hair and thrust in his mouth without warning. Feeling Jimin's tight walls clenching around his dick when he choked was an extremely blissful feeling.

Taehyung let go his hair but continued to thrust at a fast pace while Jimin held onto Taehyung's hips and bobbed his mouth co-ordinating with his thrusts.

"Fuck.... baby, you make me feel so good." Every time Jimin choked, Taehyung made sure to give him tons of compliments.

Soon enough, Taehyung felt the familiar pool of heat growing in his stomach. Before he could cum he pulled out of Jimin's mouth to which the elder whined. The sight below him left Taehyung breathless.

Jimin sat there with hooded eyes and slightly parted lips, waiting patiently for Taehyung to say something. His silver hair was completely messed, covering his forehead and one his eyes. Though his true eyes hid behind the contacts.... It was like Jimin hypnotized Taehyung without even trying.

"Turn around and strip."

Jimin's eyes lit up. He turned around trying to undo his shirt buttons. He knew Taehyung was impatient and watching him so he decided to give him a show.

Jimin slowly took off his shirt, turning around halfway. His pink and erect nipples perfectly displayed to Taehyung. He bit his lips, staring intensely at the younger, as he unbuttoned his pants. He removed them and giggled when Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise.

 He removed them and giggled when Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise

How did he not notice before?

Jimin showed off his stockings by twirling around for a few seconds. He put his hands on the wall, looked behind at him with such a lusty expression and shook his ass, trying to tempt Taehyung to the edge. He knew how his boyfriend enjoyed the view.

However, Jimin got confused when he saw the most calm expression on Taehyung's face. The latter slowly walked towards Jimin.

In a blink of an eye, Taehyung gripped Jimin's hair with one hand and spanked him the other. Jimin cried out feeling the sudden painful but lecherous sting on his ass.

Now he knew why Taehyung was so calm and collected. He was about to skip the remaining classes he had.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Aaahh!! Fuck!" Taehyung lift the elder's leg and placed it on his shoulder, ramming in Jimin with the same pace with his other leg wrapped around his waist.

Jimin didn't bother to do anything since he was too gone in pleasure. His stockings were ripped. He had cum four times already but Taehyung wasn't about to stop any time soon.

Neither one of them knew how much time had passed by and fortunately no one had come in the gym yet.

Taehyung thrusted faster chasing his orgasm. With Jmin moaning incoherent words, cursing at Taehyung to stop because of his unbearable sensitivity.

"Pl-please, fuck! T-Tae gonna.... cum. Aahh!"

Jimin squirted out white ribbons of cum all over his chest which was already messed up, some covering his jawline. Taehyung pulled out of Jimin and made him sit down on his knees. He palmed himself for a good few seconds and came all over Jimin's face.

Jimin sucked Taehyung as rode his high before he stopped. Taehyung couldn't help but stare at the beautiful canvas he had created. 

A sense of pride surged through him. Only he could see Jimin this way. Only he could make such a mess out of him.

"Fuck...... That's your lesson for teasing me when we're in school. Do that again and you won't be able to walk for weeks." Taehyung scooped up some of his cum from the elder's face and made him lick it. Jimin happily sucked on his fingers but kept a steady eye contact with Taehyung. As if challenging the latter.

"You still don't understand, do you?" Taehyung picked Jimin by his collar and pushed him against the walls. Suddenly, they heard voices and snickers from the other side of the locker.

Jimin's eyes widened as he looked at Taehyung scared for his life. But Taehyung had other plans. He grabbed the elder's dick with his hand while Jimin choked back a sob.

Taehyung slowly massaged it's underside. Making his way up to the tip. He spread the sticky fluid all over his dick and very slowly jerked him off.

Jimin was trying very hard to not make a sound. Only small whimpers and tiny moans were heard when he covered his mouth with his hands and closed his eyes shut.

"N-No more. Ugh- can't c-cum." Jimin managed to whisper. He was way too tired to cum again.

"Trust me you will." Taehyung thrust a finger in his clenching hole. "N-No pleas-"

Warning ends

"Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung, please come to the principal's office at present. I repeat, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung, please come to the principal's office at present."

The intercome spoke out.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

IM SO SORRY I THOUGHT I POSTED THE CHAPTER BUT MY DUMBASS DIDN'T PRESS THE PUBLISH BUTTON.....

Anyway been a long time huh. Well, I was upset, for one, bcoz none of my followers seemed to be interested anymore. Secondly... one of my family members passed away. I know it's no excuse but I just wanted some days to relax a little before I started again.

Anyway, I'll be posting every Sunday from now. So, remember to stay in touch..... whoever is reading🙂

Byeeee.

~ Louie.