5

Previously...

This time was no different. My eyes were watering and my heart was beating faster. I could feel it sharply. My brain was getting clouded and all the other senses were shutting down.

The moment I realized that the others are eyeing me, I stomped across the hallway to my room. Again,I knew it was going to be a long, sleepless night.

Continuing...

3rd Person's POV

"All right, people. Class is over. Get your asses outta here, so I can have privacy time with my man."

Ms. Jennie wasn't actually mean but she really liked to brag about her boyfriend, Jackson Wang. No one knew how she got so lucky, as to go out with the youngest principal of Yonsei High. We had to admit though, they were the hottest couple among the teachers.

Jimin, Taehyung and BamBam quickly cleared up and left the class.

"Sorry guys, I have my part-time job, today. So, I won't be able to hang out." BamBam said, with a cute pout on his face.

Jimin giggled at his silliness. "Don't worry. We're not going anywhere today either. I have something important planned."

He gave BamBam a quick peck on his cheek. That's how he usually showed affection to his friends. Taehyung knew it and to say the least, he had no problem with it.

"Aight, we'll meet you later, bro." Taehyung fist-bumped Bambam, before he continued walking down the opposite side of the hallway.

As the couple strolled through the garden in the school's backyard, neither Taehyung nor Jimin said anything

As the couple strolled through the garden in the school's backyard, neither Taehyung nor Jimin said anything. The latter noticed the whole day too, that Taehyung had been unusually quiet.

Was it because of what happened today? If yes, then he should've told Jimin so.

Jimin quietly tugged Taehyung's sleeve and looked at him. "Are you mad?"

He seemed to understand the question and sighed. Pulling Jimin to the nearest bench, Taehyung made him sit on his lap. His face nestled in the shorter's neck as he took a deep breath.

Taehyung could be so adorable at times.

"No. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you today. I've just been feeling this...." He paused for a second. "No, it's ok. Just, let me come with you today." It was clear as daylight that he was worried.

Jimin giggled, "It's ok, Tae. Yeonjun must have a good explanation for all this. I know this is a bit sudden," Jimin slipped his hand in Taehyung's and entangled their fingers as he continued to speak, "But I promise I'll tell you everything once I clear it with him."

"Of course, as long as you're comfortable..." Taehyung wanted to speak further but decided not to press on the topic too much.

'But what did Jimin mean when he said his parents couldn't remember anything??' The thought didn't leave his mind the whole time as they were on their way to Jimin's house.