7

Previously...

But Jimin couldn't resist anymore when Yeonjun continued.

"I'll make you feel loved, Your Highness."

Continuing...

3rd Person's Pov

None of the two notice as vague, white smoke started filling the room. The soft aroma of fresh sea grass wafting along. 

Yeonjun was the first one to sense something was wrong. But he was too late to react. 

A violent force knocked him off of Jimin and he collided harshly against the shelves, lateral to Jimin's bed. Normally, a human was incapable of hurting a guy like him. But, right now, his back throbbed and his head was spinning all over the place. Maybe, he even broke a bone or two.

Yeonjun clutched his head, as he groaned and tried to compose himself again. He heard a small whimper come from Jimin.

Lifting his head slightly, Yeonjun caught a glimpse of a blurry figure blocking his view ofJimin. 

'Who....' 

Before he knew, another blow hit him in his gut and he coughed out ichor. 

Ichor was the golden blood flowing through the body of his kind, unlike the humans who had red blood. It was very deadly to the mortals.

"You.."

Yeonjun perked up his head at the deep voice echoing through the room.

"I gave you a chance to talk things out with him, and you just had to go this far. This time, I leave you be because, as you know, I'm not allowed to interrupt with the fates. But know this.."

A veiny hand with long, pointy nails traced his neck. Lifting up his chin, Yeonjun found himself petrified, staring into deep blue eyes. He could see a storm brewing in them.

"If I find you anywhere near Jimin again, trust me, I will declare a war

"If I find you anywhere near Jimin again, trust me, I will declare a war."

Yes, he wasn't lying. Yeonjun could feel it. 

He was so busy trying to show Jimin the truth, he forgot the consequences, he would have to face.

This time Poseidon had won. But, one day, Yeonjun would succeed. He would take Jimin away from the sea god and all the others. For their own good.

Poseidon backed away, and Yeonjun saw the god himself.

He... didn't really look like an intimidating god. But who was Yeonjun to judge? This was his true form representing himself, the deep sea and the kingdom he used to rule. 

Nonetheless, Yeonjun was mesmerized. Maybe not intimidating, but Poseidon truly was one of the most beautiful gods he'd ever seen.

'No.. stop. Stop it. He knows that I'm falling for his so called 'charm'. '

 Yeonjun shook his head. A faint yellow spark ignited in his eyes as they pierced through Poseidon's.

Notus's chuckle echoed in the room. 

"Oh well. My work here is done anyways. Also, I know what your going to try after I leave, Poseidon. And trust me, it's not gonna work. Not on him, until Jimin realises who he is."

Whitish fog surrounded Notus and in a blink of an eye, he disappeared. Leaving Jimin in the arms of Poseidon. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Poseidon changed to his human form, but not with the conscience of Taehyung. He, honestly, had no idea how Taehyung even managed to channel his inner emotions so much as to revive Poseidon.

One minute he was in his deep, hypnosis sleep and the second, raging through the doors of Jimin's house. 

Poseidon never thought Taehyung would be able to break the minor curse so soon. He must really love Jimin..

Just like he does to Aphrodite..

Poseidon shook his head. This was not the time to get sentimental. He had to fix this first.

He gently laid the unconscious Jimin on the bed. Before he entered the room a few minutes ago, he made sure Jimin wasn't able to see this dispute or who Taehyung truly was. 

Jimin wasn't ready yet. To find out what's really going on.. or going to happen. Though he was one of them, he also was one of the mortals. And if handled the situation wrongly, anything could happen, probably for the worse.

Poseidon sighed, sitting on the bed beside Jimin. He gently stroked Jimin's forehead, his thumb massaging the area between his brows. Jimin's furrowed eyebrows relaxed feeling Poseidon's soft finger.   

'These curses set on the ancient gods are too complicated.'

 Poseidon sighed again. He really couldn't do anything but that at the moment. 

As far as he knows, Notus- well, Yeonjun's warning was just the beginning. Now that Poseidon was back, it was only a matter of time before his wolf did too and once it was..

Taehyung and Poseidon would finally become one.

*Flashback*

"Poseidon, promise me, you will protect Aphrodite at all cost. She is the key. You must do this for me. Promise me."

*Flashback ends*

Poseidon shifted in the sheets and laid down besides Jimin, hugging his back from behind. 

He closed his eyes; Poseidon knew once he was asleep, Taehyung would be back to normal and won't remember anything... for now. 

But, he couldn't say the same for Jimin.

"The first curse... is about to be broken."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

A/N:

My lazy arse is baaaaaack. After 2 months. Hurray! 😀

So... any thoughts on Poseidon? 

~Louie.