1

Jimin's POV

"Mmm," I wiggle under the bedsheets as I wake up from my deep sleep. I'm so glad I didn't have any nightmares today. Well, what I have usually aren't exactly nightmares but they are weird dreams.

"Jimin!!" All of a sudden, my father barges into my room, making me groan. "Get your ass ready for school. I've been calling you for half an hour, look at the time!"

I poke my head out of the sheets to look at my alarm clock.

"Fucking shit!" I quickly get out of my bed and run to the bathroom

"Fucking shit!" I quickly get out of my bed and run to the bathroom. Behind me, I hear my father screaming, "LANGUAGE, PARK JIMIN." I giggle as I quickly put on the toothpaste and brush my teeth.

I get into the shower in a hurry and come back in 5 minutes. Putting on the first thing I see, I rush downstairs with my bag.

"Dad! I'm eating the toast." I eat my breakfast with some milk and rinse my face. "Bye guys, I love you!" I was about to go out when my mum comes running to me. She gives me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Take care, Jiminie. Love you, too." I smile sweetly. "Thanks, mom." I kiss her swelled stomach and whisper, "Love you, sis." Hearing my mom giggle is the best start of the day.

I wear my black boots and bolt out.

I remove my iPhone and call Taehyung

Minnie😘💝 
"Hey babe, I'm coming late. Can you cover for me, please?"

TaeTae🥰🔥
"Sure, where are you?"

Minnie😘💝
"I woke up late but I'm on my way."

TaeTae🥰🔥
"Ok, come fast hm?"

Minnie😘💝
"Yeah, love you."

TaeTae🥰🔥
"Love you too, sweets."

He..... he always does this to me. Making me feel all blushed and flustered. No matter what, every single day, he makes me smile.

Taehyung is the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. He always helps me during times like these. It's my last year of college, so I knew he'd have to endure my lazy ass for a little less time now.

I glance at my watch to check the time. 08:54. I would reach the college before my second class.

'Hmm, I guess I'll buy some ice cream.' I shrug and walk to the store near my school.

I buy myself a mint-choco and a rocky road for Taehyung. My phone vibrates as I pay the cashier. It wasn't once, so I knew someone was calling me. I pick it up as I step out of the store.

'HER🖕🏻'

I glared at the contact displayed before me. 

I was NOT in a good mood right now and I did NOT need another headache.

Her🖕🏻
"Hi, babe!"

I mentally cursed Sooha. This bitch is a bitch.

Dimwit😒
"What do you want?"

Her🖕🏻
"Why are you being so rude? I just wanted to ask if you're free after college..."

Yeah sure. So she can get fucked by Kris if I'm not. Or was it Kai?? Anyways, point was, she is a bitch.

Dimwit😒
"No, I've got some things to do"

Her🖕🏻
"Is it more important than me, baby?"

Yes. Very much.

Dimwit😒
"Look, I'll come home late tonight. I'm busy so don't call me."

Her🖕🏻
"Ok love you."

Your fake ass innocent voice ain't fooling me for shit.

Dimwit😒
"Hmm, bye."

I cut the call. Honestly, I couldn't believe she was still keeping on that fake act. I've known her for 7 years. We'd been together for 4 years and finally, a year ago we got engaged. But no. It wasn't enough for her. I wasn't enough for her. I don't know exactly when but she started messing around.

I wanted a friend of mine to get a grip on his life again. He was lazing around because of a recent breakup. He was a close friend of mine so I didn't want him to be the way he was so I brought him to a bar. There, I found my fiancé and some random guy eating each other's faces out.

Sooha had told me that, that night she was out with her best friends having a girl's night out. Not gonna lie, it hurt. We were fucking engaged. She lied, only to cheat on me behind my back. I was starting to grow attached to her... More than I should've. So, when I saw him with that guy, I couldn't control my anger.

I went straight to them and punched that jerk in his face. Slapped Sooha, even yelled at her in front of everyone in the bar. Thankfully, my friend stopped me and dragged me out of that place. I stayed at his for the night. I wasn't drunk. I was definitely sober because first, I didn't have a headache and second, I remembered everything the next day.

Sooha came to me crying and asking for one last chance. Blaming it all on the alcohol. I knew the second she said 'I love you' she was lying. I had no proof she was but her body language, her habit of biting her lips when she's lying, gave it away.

I pretended to forgive he, keeping a close eye from then on. And no, she didn't stop. She definitely fucked around judging by the different cologne scents and cigarette remains on her clothes.

So, I did the same. Not exactly fucked around but got myself a boyfriend. But it wasn't just a fling. Kim Taehyung did love me. He had proved it. Earned my trust. Showed me how much he craved for me and made me crave for him the same way.

I didn't realise I was standing in front of our college gates. Dozing off wasn't my thing but every now and then, I would imagine, what would have happened if I hadn't gone to that bar that day?

Would I still be a clueless person, smitten over Sooha? Or would I eventually find out? I had no idea. But then I would remember that the past is in the past. No point in worrying about it now.

So, I entered the gates. My mind forgetting about that bitch and revolving around my one and only boyfriend.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Heyoooo!! The first chapter is out :)))

How is it, How is it? If there's anything you would like to suggest, pls do. I'm all ears.

I know... it's a weird plot🤧✊🏻

See you in the next chapter. Byeeee

~Louie.